izana X Mikey how they will met in the story line

Mikey he walk to buy something then he see someone about to get stab then he run to him and push him out of the way .

Izana: ugh why are you push me you fuc....Ker * then see Mikey face look so worry and see his hand get injury then look at the other side and see a person with a knife then Mikey he get off him and izana see it and he angry because he know that that person want to stab him .

Izana get up and run to kick the knife out of that person hand and jump kick him in the face then that person fall down on the floor and he takes out his gun and shoot him .

Mikey : * flich and think fuck he kill him I'm gonna run now I'm strong but I'm still not strong to face that it a fucking gun bitch * he get up and about to run then izana grab his hand Mikey look at him and scared but act normal *

Izana : why do you save me * cold as Fu*k * .

Mikey : *think  cold huh *  I'f I don't save you you will die * cold than izana * tsk I wave him and he so cold to me but why is is he have someone want to kill him anyway but he is really stupid tho 😇  * wipser a little but izana still can hear it *

Izana : think is he don't know who am I he busy think then look back to talk to Mikey but don't see anyone then look forward and see Mikey just walk away and eat his taiyaki .

Izana : he is interesting I will tell my brother we alway share anyway .