senju X Mikey how they will met in the story line

Mikey pov  I just walk then I see a group of tendai gang and see Brahman gang Infront .

Everyone was scared so no body walk pass but Mikey he just walk in the middle of their fight then they look at him and someone walk and put his hand in Mikey shoulder Mikey just look at him .

South : hey you fucker don't you see we have a fight and why are you in here .

Mikey : maybe yes or maybe not and are you blind I walk in here .

Brahman : * laughing a little *

Senju : think this gay he got a lot of gut .

South :you fucker * punch him but Mikey dogged it and punch again and Mikey dogged again after 5 min later .

The other look at them with a sleepy face and boring face .

Tandai Member : boss just finished him already it so boring .

Mikey : who finished who * stop dogged and look at them *

Tandai Member : our boss finish you idiot .

Mikey : ha ha h h hahahahahhahahaha he * point at him * finished me * point at himself .

Senju and Brahman : think this kid really is crazy .

South : you fucker * pounds him * .

Mikey : frown * ugh I don't want to wash my Time anymore he stop dogged and they look at him and think why is he stop .

* Then he walk backwards *

Everyone : think is he want to run away .

*He walk backwards and run to South and jump kick him in the nick and roll in the air and kick him in the face then south fall on the ground Mikey get up and walk back again then run and jump on him again and pouch him *

Everyone become shock and Jew drop and tandai become scared but not our senju he just smirked and walk to Mikey *

Mikey was busy pouch him again and again until someone come to pull him and wipser .
Senju : * pull and hug Mikey £ can you stop * and blowing Mikey ear *

Mikey * flich and look at senju and he say * who are you anyway .

Senju : hah you don't know me .

Mikey : yea and I have to go now * about to walk away then senju grabbed him *.

Senju : what your name .

Mikey : sano manjiro or Mikey and I will go now * he released senju hand and walk away * .

Senju : Mikey huh interesting * he kick his lip * .

Me : senju is a pervert ( hehe 😋) I'm just kidding but it really look like he is tho .