"Sounds good, I'll let you know what day and time. Thanks TK." Buck says.

"It's fine, speak soon."

They end the call and Buck starts looking at plane tickets, and wonders which would be an easier plane to Austin or El Paso. He was going to get Eddie his tickets and just explain to pay him back when he could.

Looking at the tickets he ended up with El Paso and he would just uber it to Austin. The main thing is that he could help Eddie get there, but before he could book he needed to know when Eddie would be released and able to travel, so he saved the page and closed his phone.

After a while he feels someone sit next to him and when he turns he sees Abuela.

"Hey." Buck says.

"Hello, can I just thank you again for everything you have done." She says.

"It's nothing, they needed some good luck." Buck replies with a smile.

"Well it seems like you're there good luck charm, why don't you head back to the room, I will sit with Chris." She says.

"Thanks." Buck replies as he stands and makes his way back.

As he walks back to the room, he wonders how everyone would react when he says he's off to Texas and more importantly that he was flying with Eddie, but then they were splitting and going different places. He arrives at the room and can hear Carla laughing so knocks and enters. He's greeted by smiles as he does.

"Buck, glad you came back, this one is hard work." She says turning to Eddie who smiles as he reads the phone screen.

"It's not my fault the paperwork makes no sense." Eddie jokes.

"Well at least you have help now." Buck adds.

"And I will file that away, so behave yourself." she says looking at Buck.

"I'm hurt you think I can't." he chuckles back.

She says her goodbyes and leaves, Eddie looks at Buck confused and then he realizes Chris wasn't with him.

"Abuela has him." He said smiling.

"Ah ok, I can not wait to leave this room." Eddie says smiling

"Any news when you will be out and able fly to Texas?" Buck asks, hoping he can get an answer.

"Well, the doctor says I can discharge myself tomorrow to which I'm doing and then it's a week before I can fly but longer as I need source funds for tickets." Eddie explains.

"I'm sure you can sort it." Buck says, giving him a smile. He sits on the chair and gets his phone out and quickly types dates in, he can see Eddie is watching him so smiles at him which makes Eddie go flush.

"What are you doing?" Eddie asks.

He gets up and walks over to Eddie and turns his phone to him to show the tickets.

"Buck, you didn't." Eddie says with a bit of anger.

"Look, i'm going to see a friend in Austin, this way you can go to, look pay me back when you can. I know how much you need to go. Plus it's done." Buck says smiling.

He watches as Eddie reads the message and then a smile appears and he looks up at Buck and pulls the man into a hug. Buck hugged him back.

"Thank you Buck, this means a lot, and I will pay you back." Eddie says as he hugs tighter.

Eventually they decide to call it a night and Buck heads back to his apartment, he knew over the next few days he had lots to sort. Over the next few days Buck was sorting stuff out for the move for him to his new place, and helping Eddie out of hospital which was weird going round to Eddies which wasn't the best place in his eyes but that's why he got why Eddie needed to go to Texas.

The conversation with Bobby was less enjoyable, he had been given a full lecture on what he was doing was wrong, but Bobby couldn't really do anything as it was Eddie who had made contact first and as Buck explained all he was doing was traveling to Texas with them and then going there separate ways.

Soon they were heading to the airport, Chris was excited that he was going on a plane and that he would see his family, Eddie was less pleased but was doing it as it was needed to make their lives better. Buck was a bundle of nerves, TK had explained he was picking him up from El Paso airport and it was non-negotiable. The flight wasn't too bad and soon enough they were in the arrivals bay looking for their friends and family. Eddie spotted his father and waved them over.

"Thanks Buck, I will message you, maybe we can meet for a drink?" Eddie asks. Holding his phone out ready to listen to the reply.

"Of course that would be great, have fun and don't let them wind you up, if you need to vent message me." Buck says with a smile and Eddie smiles as he reads the message.

"Now Chris, look after your dad and I will see you soon." BUck explains.

"Thanks Buck, I wish you were coming." Chris says.

"I know, but I'm going see my friends, who are there, so be good." Buck explains.

"Ok, can I have a hug?" Chris asks and Buck looks at Eddie who nods.

He hugs Chris and then lets him go to walk over to his grandparents, Eddie turns to Buck and smiles.

"Can I get a hug ? I need your support." Eddie says, smiling.

Buck pulls him in for a deep hug, they hold each other for longer than either should, but it felt so right to do so.

"Sorry to break this up." Tk's voice made Buck move.

"Hey, sorry just saying goodbye." Buck explains.

"It's fine, going to introduce us?" Tk questions.

BUck smiles and taps Eddie to get his phone out.

"Tk this is Eddie, Eddie this is my friend Tk." Buck explains and they wait a second for Eddie to read.

"Hi, sorry, im deaf, so kinda slow at responding. Nice to meet you." Eddie explains.

"No problem, it seems you found a friend, Buck, to help you. Tk says and smirks at Buck.

"Yeah, he has been a godsend, look I best go, message later?" Eddie says.

"Yeah, bye." Buck says and they watch as Eddie wanders off.

"So, dish." Tk says as he bumps Buck.

"There's nothing, we're just friends, who both had shitty times but can lean on each other." Buck explains.

"Please, i know you, i've seen that look plus that hug was not a friend's hug." Tk chuckles.

"You are the worst, let's just go to your dads, I'm beat." Buck explains.

"Fine."

They head out and make their way to Tk's car, once they set off, Buck starts thinking how this was a trip he needed, just to get away and be able to sort himself out and maybe make new plans for the future.