"Bari ammi mny sab kaam kr diay hayn jo appi ny kahy thy!"

Zoya smiled at her and she turned to Adan when Fahad's call for her reached the ladies...

"Zoi begum!"

Ayat and Adan giggled listened to fahad who was standing at the main door holding the shopping bags... Hadia smiled at her which Zoya nodded in disbelief at her husband who never stopping calling her that... but then she loves him calling her begum...

.......................

The whole house was have hustle bustle as the guests have arrived at there for the nikkah ceremony of Jannat Fahad Khan with Haider Ali Ansari, who is the son of her mother's friend... she was in the girls room which was before called Dua's room while the guest room and zoya and fahad's room was taken by Mustafa and Danish respectively as they didn't wanted to share their room with anyone else! Typical boys! And Zoya and Fahad had taken the downstairs room after Ahmed and Aisha's demise...

Jannat was wearing a white colored anarkali frock with churi pajama and a white dupatta pinned on her head and a red veil to cover her face with a pair of kundan jhumka and a pair of red bangles on her hands.... while Adan was wearing a pink colored long frock reaching till her ankles with a dupatta pinned on her shoulder and hair all open... muntaha was wearing a white and pink mixed colored open gown with a trouser shirt and a hijab over her head.... lastly Ayat was wearing a tea pink colored jamawar short frock and tea pink silk sharara with a golden organza dupatta pinned on her shoulders with her waist lenght hair flowing on her back...

Jannat was sulking over the fact that the molvi was late for her Nikkah while the three girls were sitting on th bed looking at Jannat with amusement and then muntaha spoke before sharing a look with the other two...

"Appi yr sab dulhan asy besbar hoti hayn? I mean yr 10 min late hayn molvi!"

And the trio laughed out looking at Jannat who was glaring at them... when at the same time the door of the room got opened and Danish peeped inside saying...

"Appo, molvi sahab a gy hayn! Ammi or baba anay lagy hayn. Apko lyny!"

Jannat gave a flying kiss to her younger brother who gave a smirk to Adan who sulked overed it and then he walked away... Jannat stood up from the vanity chair and the three girls too when Zoya and Fahad came inside and the trio ran down not before hugging their Jannat appi!

Adan and muntaha was talking about something while going down and Ayat was frowning while holding her flower bracelet on her hand which seems to get loose all of a sudden.... she was lost in it that is why she didn't saw Adan and Muntaha going towards the kitchen and she continued to walk towards the living area...

"Allah g!"

Ayat shriked as she got hit with someone.... she looked up with a frown to see a guy standing there all in ber glory wearing white colored kurta pajama...

"Arey Ayat!"

Ayat looked away to her mother who was greeting the guests standing near them... Ayat passed her mother a smile and raised her eyes to look at the guy once again who was looking at her only... Ayat licked her lips and moved towards her mother and soon the guy too went out...

"Aasalam-o-Alikum Zubiya khala!"

Ayat said with a smile.... as Jannat, Adan and Danish call Zubiya khala and Shahzain Mamu respectively so everyone else too call them the same... Zubiya smiled at her and asked...

"Walaikum Salam! How are you?"

Ayat replied and then greeting others walked out of there to Adan and Muntaha in the kitchen.... while going she couldn't forgot those greish green orbs that had her attention... but the main thing was she was not remembering him...

Its not like they have their whole family with them... the distant families come together only on rare occasions... and same is with Zubiya and Shahzain's family too.... so she couldn't remember if she had seen him before... but was amended to see him again as her heart asked for it!

She walked to the kitchen to see Muntaha holding her head and Adan and Mirhaan was standing facing each other... Mirhaan was having a smirk while Adan was glaring at him.... looking at them Ayat just turned and walked out laughing as it is a daily thing... mirhaan teasing Adan and Adan glaring at him over it....

.........................

The nikkah ended with a happy note... The girls sat beside Jannat after the elders met her and Haider wished her for their nikkah... Ayat sat beside Jannat on her right and the other side was occupied by Adan and then muntaha... the three girls were teasing them when Aamna come to jannat and wished her..

"Congratulations Appi!"

Jannat smiled and thanked her before Adan asked Aamna to sit beside Ayat to get a girls picture... Aamna nodded and sat beside Ayat and then the girls looked around to call someone when Aamna called someone...

"Amaan!"

All the girls looked at the guy and Ayat felt her breathe going stuck as she saw the same greyish green eyed guy coming to them... Amaan came and smiled at Jannat before asking Aamna...

"Kya hua?"

"Aik picture ly dyn hum logon ki!"

Amaan huffed but then nodded pushing his hand ahead to ask for the mobile... Ayat who was licking her lips looking down but glancing at the guy was taken back when Muntaha asked her...

"Ayat apna phone do! Hamara pata nhi kidher hai!"

Ayat nodded and passed her mobile to Amaan looking at him... Amaan took her mobile and gulped lightly as he saw the screen saver which was having a beautiful candid shot of her... Amaan glanced at her for one more time before opening the camera and angled it toward the girls and captured the picture but his eyes were resting only on her who was a bit hesitant feeling a gaze on her.... she couldn't help but to look at him only as she looked up towards the camera....

......................

Something blooming!
Okay those who had red the Preface or the story Nikkahfied you will know the struggle of the parents who had to go from their pasts for their children.
Okay how was the update?

#OkThanksBye