How you met

Daniel: You met Daniel one his first day at West Valley High School. Your Math teacher asked if you could show him around, which you did. You learned a lot about him in that short period of time, that you instantly became one of his friends. 

Johnny: You met Johnny at the beach. You were hanging out with your friends and saw his friends looking over at you guys. He purposely threw the ball your way and you gave it back to him, while he started a conversation with you. You became friends and you had to admit that that interaction with him was what started your feelings for him. 

Bobby: You met Bobby outside of Cobra Kai. You and your best friend went shopping during spring break and you bumped into someone, making you drop your bag. You went to grab your bag, but noticed that the person had picked it up. You looked at who you ran into and smiled as Bobby gave your bag. You introduced yourself, even though you were in the same school, and instantly became friends with Bobby. 

Jimmy: You met Jimmy on the first day of the new year. You were new in the school and didn’t really know where you had to go. When you found the History classroom, you were seated beside him and he asked you if he could show you around school, to which you gladly agreed. 

Tommy: You met Tommy at Golf N’ Stuff. He and his friends were bothering you and your friends, with pick up lines and flirty comments. On your way back from the bathroom, you ran into Tommy and he started to hit on you, before he introduced himself, even though you knew him already. You weren’t really keen on him at first, but you slowly and surely started to warm up to him each time you saw and talked to him. 

Dutch: You met Dutch when you were younger. You both were in the same situation, as to not really having a parental figure in your lives. You met him when you were walking home from school and he just arrived home from karate training. You started to talk to him about small things and he told you that he didn’t like the fact you were walking home alone. So from that day forward, he offered to walk with you. 

Chozen: You and Chozen met when you both were kids. Your father knew his uncle and you two became inseparable. You two grew up together and shared your deepest, darkest secrets with each other. And despite that he lived in Okinawa and you lived in America, you two called every single day. 

Mike: You met Mike when you were out for dinner with your father. You ran into him while he was making his way out of the restaurant. He asked you if you were okay, before smiling at you. The next time you saw him was at your father’s house, because he was your father’s karate champion and you would hang out with him whenever you were out of the house.