Noah's Warning 🙈

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now come on, let's get you in bed and I'll read you the story" She said carrying her back to the guest bedroom. An hour later, she finally managed to get her to go back to sleep.

In the meanwhile, Noah made sure to make Jace's life hell by bribing the officers who did not hesitate to use the third degree to get him to confess to the crime.

"Please stop! You're hurting me! Please!" Jace cried out as the officers continued to mercilessly beat him with iron rods and pipes.

"Not until you confess, you filthy scum!" 

"But I didn't do it, sir!" Jace said for the hundredth time.

The officer simply sneered as he grabbed Jace by his hair and pushed his head into water, holding him like that until he started to suffocate from the lack of oxygen. He began thrashing wildly, his hands flailing out as he desperately tried to get out of the water.

He was denied any food or drink and they wouldn't even let him use the toilet facilities. They had whipped and kicked him non-stop without even giving him a minute to catch his breath as he begged for them to stop hurting him. They even went as far as using a rubber hose to hit him causing him to lose his consciousness. But that didn't stop them as they dumped a huge bucket of ice cold water on his head which revived him as the police continued their brutal act. That night, they wouldn't even let him fall asleep as they focused flashlights on him and beat him, breaking a few bones.

When the morning arrived, one of the officers took a semi-naked Jace to another room with a table and two chairs on either side of it, and told him to stay there. Jace was wondering whether he should sit or stand when the door fairly burst open, revealing an irate man. His face was bleached with fury and his body rigid. A muscle was jumping in his jaw. Jace involuntarily took a step backwards.

The said man walked over and sat down in one of the chairs. "Sit" He ordered and Jace obeyed quietly.

Noah leaned back in his chair, a wolfish grin settled onto his face as he eyed the various welts and bruises on Jace's body. "So, Norman, how are you enjoying your time here?"

Jace hunched in on himself as he felt self-conscious when the man kept looking at his body. "I'm sorry but who are you, sir?" He inquired curious and confused.

Noah took a long drag on his cigarette and let his head tip leisurely to the side. "Oh, I'm your worst nightmare, bitch" He said, blowing a cloud of smoke in Jace's face causing him to cough.

Noah just smirked as he got his feet and approached Jace, who immediately stood up and backed away when he saw a hard glint of something far more sinister in his eyes.

Noah wrapped his hand around his neck and pushed him against the wall, his face barely an inch from Jace's. "So, you're the one that's dating my girl, huh?"

Jace scrunched up his face in bewilderment. "What are you talking about, sir?"

Noah didn't answer his question but instead asked another one. "Is that why you tried to steal those documents?"

"What, no sir! I did not steal them..." Jace tried to explain himself.

"Shut up!" Noah barked. His eyes seem to devour Jace with hatred.

"You treacherous piece of filth" He exclaimed in a hiss. "Did you think that you could bring down my company so you can have her all to yourself, huh?"

"Sir, I don't understand what you're saying" Jace said, genuinely befuddled.

This only made Noah more angry as he tightened his fingers around Jace's neck causing him to choke. "Bitch, don't lie to me. I know you and that slut have been dating for a while but that will stop now"