SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.

Start from the beginning

Momo:"They are on the ground! Those are the villains, it's a trap!"

Jiro:"Wait, they are tunneling towards us! They are getting clo-"

A huge explosion ocurred inside the city. A building got decimated. The explosion sended debris our way, we had to hide behind U.A's walls, distracting us from whatever was out there. Huge waves of wind was coming our way, almost sending us flying.

Eijira:"The hell was that?!"

Mineta:"It came from the city, are we being attacked?!"

Shoto:"Focus! They are tunneling their way inside the school, Denki, pass it!"

He nodded, crouching down, talking with an earpice Momo gave him. Snipe and Ectoplasm were getting worried, looking our way, ready to attack.

Jiro:"Shoto! They are beneath us!"

Shoto:"Everyone, out of here, now!"

We all rolled away from the place. From the places we were before, various Nomus appeared, destroying the ground. Hanging onto them were various villains. They landed on the ground, next to their respective nomus. Three nomus, three villains. Not good.

The first one, a man with a Kimono, speaked to the other three.

???:"Hekiji, Toya, get ready, these kids are the ones from class 1-A

???:"Hekiji, Toya, get ready, these kids are the ones from class 1-A."

The bulkier one laughed, looking at us.

Hekiji:"I only see a couple of brats! But, a fight is a fight! I'll enjoy this!"

The last one, a blonde boy with a sword looked at every each one of us like a madman

Toya:"Hehe, this one gonna be fun!"

The nomus ignored us, entering U.A. Ectoplasm and Snipe went to take care of them. We are on our own here.

Shoto:"Denki, Jiro, retreat! Izuki, Eijira, defensive positions!"

The four nodded. Jiro and Denki got behind me, a little worried. Mineta did the same, scared. Eijira reinforced herself, taking the lead with Izuki who were in full cowl. Momo created a spear and followed those two.