"Claude is Valentina here??" 

"I already told her to take a leave tonight, she shouldn't be here." 

I agree, it's dangerous for her to be here. This place will be full of powerful Alphas, Betas, and hopeful omegas that are looking for partners. The reason why these trips are overnight is that there are others that enjoy orgies after. 

Me and the guys, even though I haven't fully agreed, are private. Which means we don't sleep around. The only reason why I haven't fully agreed is that I'm not sure if they'd get along with each other. I prioritize them, if they aren't happy then it'd be better if we go our separate ways.

They talked about Valentina and about how sure is Claude that she will not sneak out and work. The elevator door opened and then I smelled a familiar scent of pheromone. I whipped my head out and all I saw was the disappearing figure of a red-headed woman.

'How odd..I thought it was her pheromones. Valentina's Pheromones.' 

I was about to assume that I was just overthinking it but the guys' reactions were the same as mine. 

As we entered the room, the first one to speak up was Demetri. 

"I thought you said she wasn't going to be here tonight?! 

" I already told her not to. It might be a similar scent but..let me take a call.

He called the receptionist in our Condominium.

"Yes..a red-headed woman?? ...alright, thank you." 

He ended the call and sighed loudly, "..She's here."

"Vincenzo, have you seen what those other female employees are wearing? They had a look of discomfort while wearing their outfits as many of the guests were staring at them. Why did your grandmother approve of such a thing? " Raven chastised.

"She wouldn't, she's in Switzerland so she didn't organize this event. The head manager did. "

"Fire them." Slade blurted out.

" I was going to kill him but I suppose, that's a more humane approach." 

Wait then that'd mean that Valentina would be wearing the same outfit, just imagining all the stares she'd accumulate from all those people...No. I hate it.

Vincenzo ordered his men around the ship to keep an eye out for a female employee with red hair. They reported back and said that there were about 5 in all. One was destined on our floor, the other on the floor below us. Then the rest were in the main venue where the event was being held.

'I saw a woman with red hair earlier..was that her?' 

I walked out of the room to take a quick glance around, the guys let me do so, and then a woman with red hair passed by me. Her pheromones weren't the same though, it was different from the other woman from earlier.

"Um, excuse me?" She stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Yes sir?" Even her voice is different.

"Did you perhaps switch with a different employee?"

"Oh, yes I did. Val asked to be destined somewhere else so our manager allowed so." 

'So it was her..I knew I wouldn't have mistaken her scent.'

"I see."

"Though it is a bit worrisome, the manager has taken an interest in her. Plenty of other guests be it, men or women have constantly asked who she was and even asked for her to serve them. The worse was the manager. We are not shy to tell other guests that our manager is such a creep!" She showed her distaste.

"D-do you know where she is now designated?"

"She's been designated at the event area but as far as I know it will change after the party."

"Alright, thank you."

I walked back to the room, my mind was now fully occupied by Valentina. So not only does the manager like her but even the rest of the guests. It's quite irritating.

"She's at the event venue," I told them. They stared at me with surprise and Claude inquired how I found out. I explained to them what the other employee told me and they nodded their heads.

As long as she's safe, everything is fine. I just hope...she doesn't encounter that man. I'm sure he's here.

To be Continued . . .