Chapter 7

The last chapter was written by Ashlay by the way, good, right?
-------------

Last night, they had Ashley sleep up top on the bunk bed, so that Becky's mum would not go on a huge rage fit and crack open Becky's head for the 50th time this month.

The sun began to rise over the neighbors roof, seeping through the small holes in the curtain.
"M-" Julie's eyes fluttered open, Becky was covered in blankets on her phone with Ashley and the other girls were flipped out on the floor.

They were all getting changed, brushing their hair or eating, when a ding rang though the house, followed by five knocks.

Becky approached the door, where Brendon and his new beaver were waiting.

"Guys!!!" She yelled back to her room, " The Diz is here!"
They all ran up to the door, as Becky's baby alligator and tortoise excitedly ran to see the beaver.
"So?" Asked Ashley, "How's it?"
The boy pointed to a cut with stitched on his left side, there was machinery running out of it.
"I recovered any brain damage, but my gonorhhea is more serious now."

There was an awkward silence that snuck into the room. "I'm fine though..." he said suddenly.

They were happy and welcomed him in for some signiture Mtn. Dew pizza.

They were all laughing and having fun together when Becky's phone sounded with a text.

All it read was 'number two' then there was a knock at the door.