Chapter 3.5 - Continued - The boy who went mad

OKOKOK SO I JUST WROTE THE BEST CHAPTER EVER AND IT GOT DELETED

IM GONNA GET STABBED AND I DONT EVEN CARE

---------------

   "What are you, a coward?!" Yelled Becky, readying her fists.

Brendon swung his knife, she dodged it.

"Huh!?"  She almost had a sense of amusement, while trying to bring back the old Brendon.

He swung again and almost hit her fingers. Ohhhh no. He did not just try to do that.

Becky could not afford to lose her hand, she played the accordion like an angel, and there was no way she could lose her billion dollar hands.

   She grunted and kicked him in the groin. (10/10 best move)

He kneeled over. "Ow!"

       She was angry now... There was nothing left....

nothing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Meanwhile, Josephines parents finished the movie.

"that was a nice movie!" They just finished watching 50 shades of grey.

"Let's go watch that spongebob movie!" Suggested her father.

They went and bought tickets and went to the movie.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

On the other hand, Josephines wound would not stop bleeding.

Josephine was lying against the wal next to Mary, growing weeker and slowly falling asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

    Julie was clutching the butter knife to her chest behind the plant.

What could she do to help Becky?

She finally had a plan.

      Becky was dodging his sloppy slashes, but he finally striked her pufferfish cheek, leaving blood, sweat and tears running down her face.

She scoffed, but kept dodging.

Julie took 15 seconds to breath, but she finally threw the knife to Brendon, but missed and stood up.
"STOP IT!"

     Brendon then ignored Becky.   "J-JuliieeEEEeee....."

He began to slowly walk closer to her. She stepped back and tried to run, but she tripped and was in a dead end.   She tried to crawl away, but Brendon was already close to her.

She screamed when she saw him raise up his knife, "N-noooo!!!!!" She clenched her eyes shut and felt the wind of his hand move down.

But it didn't hurt.       Nothing hurt.    There was no stabbing pain....

     She slowly opened her eyes and saw Becky kicking a boy.    He was unarmed as he curled in a ball against the brick wall.    His blood was on the floor.    Becky picked up his knife and kept kicking him.

It was all over.

Except Becky wouldn't stop beating the boy.

   "S-top..." Muttered Julie.   Becky kept kicking him.

More blood oozed on the floor.   Julie grabbed her ankle. "Y-you'll kill him!" 

Becky's eyes widened.  She didn't want to become like him. She paused, kicked him once more and held out her hand to Julie.