Chapter 3 - The end of you, yandere Brendon.

The boy who has gone mad

      It was Saturday morning, 9:00 (and unlike real life....) the females of the group were gonna hang out.

Josephine's mudda took them all to the mall and went to the movies while they walked around and ate.

They were eating pretzels, and Becky stood up, almost choking on her cinnamon pretzle. 

Brendon was in the middle of the mall where the food was..... Except he was all alone, looking around. 

After all, there weren't many people at the mall today, attracted to the multiple grand openings of stores and gun shows. 

"Hm?" Julie looked at Becky. "N-nothing! I have to go to the bathroom!" She walked towards the restroom, "Don't eat my pretzel!" 

Julie looked back at her. "HMMM...." 

whatever.

         Becky suspiciously hid against the wall, then quickly grabbed Brendon. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STALKER!?" She pushed him, "HM!? YOU TRYING TO WATCH JULIE!?" 

He put his arm behind his back, seeming shy, until Becky saw something glimmer by his arm. She stepped back, "W-what is this..." 

She sweat dropped and looked at the girls, he can't really...

She ran as fast as she could and grabbed pushed Josephine, grabbed Mary's hood, and grabbed Julie's arm. "RUN! I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!" Becky looked behind them.

The girls looked over their shoulders. 

Brendon has gone insane.   He brought a knife to the mall.

     They all started running, even leaving behind the pretzels and phones!

They got out the door and looked for where to go, and headed for the parking lot.

Behind them, Brendon came out the door. 

They couldn't think, and ran in different directions, scattered across the busses and cars, as if they were stuck in a maze.

Josephine was behind a potted plant, quite close to the boy who has gone mad.

Mary was behind a blue toyota, probably of the store workers.

Julie was most-likely farthest from the boy, behind a school bus.

Also, Becky was behing a school bus, looking through the windows.

*  *  *

      Josephine looked through the foliage, she would need to run, or he'd get to her quickly.

He was coming around. "J-julieeeEEeeeE?" Brendon whimpered out.

Brendon was basically right in front of her.

Josephine took a breath, and ran from Bradens side.   He grabbed her cardigan, she took it off, and ran.

Luckily it wasn't the one attached to her shirt.

*  *  *

    Mary was sliding behind more cars, seeing Josephine running from Brendon, coming nearer. 

She swung her head, but her hoodie strings clicked against the car, which Brendon heard.

"Oh... poop." She ran through the small rows of cars, near an open, dangerous, space. "JULIE!!!!!" Brendon screamed. 

Josephine got away, but what would happen to Mary?...

*  *  *

Of course, Julie was the main focus of Brendon, only your god knows what he would do to her...