𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

katsukis pov

katsukis pov

of course she was here again. even on a fucking school day, she still came down here.

i sighed and lifted myself onto the jetty, walking up to her hunched over figure.

"tell your mom to stop kicking you out! or just go find a new place to sulk like a little baby!" i nudged her with my foot, causing her to look up at me with a tear-stained face.

what a fucking wimp.

she ignored my remark and turned back around to face the ocean. "are you deaf or something, you little bitch?" i nudged at her again. who the hell does she think she is, invading my space like this everyday and then giving me attitude?

i went to kick at her back again until she grabbed my ankle and yanked it, causing me to fall on my ass. even though i won't acknowledge it, that shit hurt like hell.

"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" i sat up, rubbing my lower back.

"how was school?" she completely ignored my question again.

"tsk. same old same old," i grumbled.

"i bet it's boring going to a private school where all the students are goody two shoes. today, i helped my friend pierce their nipples on a skate ramp in the school parking lot," she spoke nonchalantly.

"HAH?! that's fucking weird!" what the hell goes on at public schools?

"they didn't even cry, they just screamed and told the piercer to hurry up because the cold weather was making them cold! i wish i had that kind of pain tolerance," she smiled at something. probably at some weirdass thing in her head.

"your friend sounds like a mental case!" i huffed.

she turned to glare at me, "well, so do you!"