𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"you?! again?!" the ash blonde towered over your sitting figure

"oh, don't get too excited," you joked.

"why the hell are you even here? where are you coming from?!" he interrogated you.

"because, my mom keeps kicking me out of the house! that tan one near the ice cream place, y'know?" you motioned behind you even though there was no way you could spot your house from where you were now.

the boy only took a deep breath before sitting down beside you on the slightly wet rock.

"i just told you where i live and you don't even know my name," you realized.

"i don't care about your fuckin' name," he grumbled in response.

"okay, oscar the grouch," you said sarcastically.

"oscar the grouch?! that shitty green bitch from sesame street?!" he questioned and you nodded in response.

"why him?!" he grumbled.

"because, you're both grouchy and hate it when people invade your trashy spaces," you laughed lightly.

"if this place is so trashy then why are you here?!" he glared.

"because, i'm a piece of trash," you said in an obvious tone.

"the only thing we've had the same opinion on so far," the boy scoffed.

"hey!" you exclaimed in an offended tone, "no, it's not... we both think this rock is nice."

"i did until you came along and infected it with your damn germs!" he growled.

"it's a wet rock on a beach, there is literally scum growing on it! it's got more bacteria than both of us combined!" you pinched the bridge of your nose.

you both sat in silence until he (surprisingly) broke it. "there's this stupid fuckin' nerd at my school who looks like oscar the grouch." why was he still thinking about oscar the grouch?

that comment immediately had you dying of laughter, leaving the ash blonde with a confused and angry look on his face. "oscar the grouch? geez, you're brutal, man!" you wheezed.

"he does! he's got green fluffy hair and an evil ass smile! and he really knows how to ruin a persons day," he rolled his eyes.

"sounds like a real bitch," you finally calmed down from your laughing fit.

"he is!! the most annoying little shit you'll ever meet! always in the way of everything! and yet, everyone loves him! they're all idiots!" the boy gripped at his pant legs angrily and continued to mumble something along the lines of "teachers pet."

"why does everyone love him if he's such an asshole?" you asked.

"because, THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS!" he yelled, throwing a rock into a wave.

"what school do you go to where everyone's an idiot?" you slightly mocked.

"yuuei." the breeze ruffled his hair.

"yuuei?! isn't that a private school for like really smart people?!" your interest was piqued.

"fuck yeah, that's why i go there!" he declared in a boastful manner.

"damn, i go to seaside," you huffed.

"that crappy public highschool? pfft, loser," his nose scrunched up at you.

"i may be a loser but at least i'm not a stuck up little privileged bitch like you!" you swatted at his shoulder, to which he swatted back.

"got any friends at yuuei?" another breeze of wind flew past you.

"nah, just the extras that follow me around 24/7... annoying little shits. i don't need friends, i don't have the time!" he answered.

"the fuck is an extra?" a confused look spread onto your face.

"just what i call those stupid kids that seem to want to be my friend so much. none of them know how to take a fuckin' hint though," he rolled his eyes.

"what the hell do they see in you?" you scoffed.

After not getting a response you looked over to the boy, who was sitting with a grimace on his face and staring at the waves as they crashed. his cruel and ruthless personality made you wonder why a dude like him would come to the beach to meditate.

"why does a boy like you try to meditate?" you picked at some green stuff that was growing on the rock you were sitting on.

"because," he stated.

"because why?" egging him on, you tried to get an answer of him.

"because my therapist said it would be good for me and now my mom makes me!" he blurted out impulsively, his face contorting into a scowl again.

"ah, makes sense," you nodded your head.

"whaddya mean it makes sense?!" he aggressively turned to face you.

"y'know with the way you're so aggressive and all. don't worry, my therapist recommended i get more sleep, and i've been failing miserably," you gave a fake laugh.

"how do you fail at sleeping?!" the boy scolded.

"i just stay up late a lot i guess, don't tell my mom though. she doesn't know. after everyone goes to bed is the only time i can feel at peace. nobody can bother me and stuff, y'know what i mean?" steam caused by the cold air escaped your mouth with each exhale.

"no, i go to bed at 8:30, like a healthy sane person!" he crossed his arms.

"8:30?!" your eyes widened, "what are you? seven?!" your laughter echoed around the beach.

"no! i need sleep so i can be healthy! when you're healthy you can get strong!!" he puffed out his chest.

"whatever." you slumped over so that you could rest your chin in your palm.

this kid obviously has some sort of deep-rooted issues. however, as nosy as you were, who were you to go around asking people what was wrong with them? especially when you were also someone with very obvious deep-rooted issues.

 however, as nosy as you were, who were you to go around asking people what was wrong with them? especially when you were also someone with very obvious deep-rooted issues

author note

incase you're wondering, the person katsuki is referring to is izuku. bless his poor little soul

also, my dad is supposed to pick me up from school but it's been over an hour and he isn't picking up his phone so like. lol

word count: 997

written: 3/21/22

published: 4/11/22