The blond montonelessly, said, making the man, smile even widely.

"AHAAHA!"

The man laughed, for a few seconds, before, he recovers.

"You really are, interesting, kitsune"

The man paused before saying.

"Or shoyld i say....naruto"

The boy flinch, as he was still, not used, to being called by his name.

The man, chuckles, at his tensed state, as he use is index finger, under the boy's chin, making him, to look up.

The man can't see the boy's face, as the fox mask, covered his face, but he can definitely feel, that the boy, was scared of him.

He smirked, as he grabs the fox mask, and threw them away, across the table.

The boy was shock, as the man, took off, his mask, before going back to his normal, cold face.

The man, looked at the boy's jewel like, blue eyes, starring at him, coldly.

He smiled even more widely, before, he got close to the boy's face.

Naruto wasn't faze as, he is used to this.

"Your so cute...i can't wait for you, to cry"

The man sadistically said, to the boy's ear, making the boy shivered a bit.

The boy didn't move, and just let the man do that, as once again, he is used to this.

Seeing as the boy, didn't react, the man boredly, looks at him, before roughly let go.

"Sigh...it's sad, thinking how you used to react, but, it seems like, you got too used to it"

The man complained, as he went back to his chair, and sat down, looking at the boy boredly.

"You are dismissed"

The man said, as the boy bowed once again.

"Thank you, for you're time"

The boy said, as he grabs his mask, back, and putted it on, before sushinning, away, from the man's office.

The boy was, now in the anbu's place, and he walks, everyone who was present, looked at him, before, fearing him.

The boy ignored them, and continued to walk.

As he walks, the boy met, someone familiar.

"Oh, hello kitsune"

The boy looked at him and greeted him back.

"Hello, shisui-niichan"

As the boy said this, the man laughs, and they walked together, with itachi.

"I heared that, you completed, the mission smoothly, once again"

Itachi said, as the boy just hn'ed.

Soon, small conversation, started to take over, and they waited for naruto, to change in his, casaul clothes.

"Done?"

The two asked, and the boy nodded, before smiling at the two.

After that they then headed, to the ichiraku ramen, shop.

"GOOD AFTERNOON!!!!!"

The boy greeted, to the people in the restaurant.

"Good afternoon, to you too, naruto"

An old man said, as the three, satted, down, in the chairs.

"As usual please!"

The boy said, and the man nodded, before telling his daughter.

After that, naruto then left the shop, and bid goodbye to the two uchiha's.

Naruto then, quickly, hid himself, before, he spied on danzo, he skilfully hidded his presence, and observest the man.

He promised, to himself that, he will need to stop the uchiha masscare, by that, he needed to find out how to erase, the seal, that danzo has planted.

He wasn't affected, because of the kyuubi, although, he decided to pretend that it affected him.

After spying danzo, he then went to his hiding place, and started working on the seals.

.
.
.

Naruto tiredly, looked at the clock and it was already morning?!

Oh no!

He then rushingly, got up, and went to his apartment, before he changed and eat, after that, he then went to the academy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
994 words.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys! I hope you like this todays, chapter! Bye bye!