Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Sona: After that he kept on coming over to the Student Council room and helps us with different things.
Rias: So he's smart, helpful and resourceful. A perfect guy for both you and Tsubaki, Sona.
Sona: *blushes while looking towards Y/N smiling* Yeah he is.
Akeno: But what about, Tsubaki?
Rias: *to Tsubaki* Yeah, how did you get a crush on him?
Tsubaki: Well, mine didn't happen at school it happened at a park. So this is what happened...

<Flashback 6 months ago>
"Tsubaki was walking home after buying a few things at a convenience store. She was checking her list of things to she if she didn't forget anything."
Tsubaki: *checking her list* Hmmm. Looks like I didn't leave anything else.
"She then crossed the street and went towards a park as a shortcut to her house. When she was by a fountain of the park she felt a little thirsty so she went towards a nearby vending machine and she slots in a few coins as she ordered her drink. As she was drinking her drink, a few delinquents approached her."
Delinquent 1: Hey babe, you look like you could use a little bit of fun. So why don't you come with us and have some fun~ *goes to grab her, but she smacks his hand away*
Tsubaki: No thank you. *goes to walk away, but another delinquent grabs her*
Delinquent 2: No way. When the boss wants something he always gets it and he wants you so your coming along with us whether you like it or not!
"That delinquent was about to punch her as Tsubaki closed her eyes, readied herself to receive the punch. But when she didn't receive the punch she opens her eyes and she saw that someone was holding the guy's fist as the guy was grunting from the guy's grip. Tsubaki looks towards the one who was holding the guy's fist and she saw that it was Y/N who was holding the guy's fist."
Tsubaki: *shocked and wide eyed*
Y/N-san?!
Y/N: *looks towards her while still holding the guy's fist* Hey Tsubaki-senpai, good to see you again.
Delinquent 2: Who is this guy?!
"Y/N looks at him and shots him a deadly glare as he and the delinquents and they paled. One of the delinquents recognized Y/N stance and he pales more as he told his boss who they were dealing with."
Delinquent 3: Boss, that kid isn't just an ordinary kid!
Delinquent 1: What are you talking about?
Delinquent 3: He's Y/N Hyoudou, he's the international champion of Mixed Martial Arts in middle school! He never lost a tournament! But each of his opponent were defeated by him without even breaking a sweat!
Delinquent 1: What?!
Delinquent 3: And that's not all, boss. Remember our old rival gang?
Delinquent 1: Yeah, they were defeated.
Delinquent 3: He was the one who defeated them, because they trespassed on his territory, which is Kuoh Academy.
Delinquent 1: Kuoh Academy?! You mean he's the legendary, Brown blur of Kuoh?!
Delinquent 3: Yes boss, he's the legendary Brown blur of Kuoh...
Delinquent 1: Forget getting the girl, I ain't getting my shit beaten up by the Brown blur of Kuoh! Run jackasses, run!
"The delinquents then all ran away from them as Tsubaki looks at Y/N then giggles as he looks embarrassed on what the delinquents called him. Y/N then looks at Tsubaki and checks on her to see if she's alright."
Y/N: Are you okay, Tsubaki-senpai? They didn't hurt you before I arrive, did they?
Tsubaki: *smiles* No they didn't, Y/N-san. Thank you for helping me.
Y/N: Hey we're friends and friends help each other.
Tsubaki: Well I have to go home now, so that I can cook dinner.
Y/N: I'll accompany you on the way to your house. I don't want anymore of those delinquents coming after you.
Tsubaki:*nods and smiles* Thank you, Y/N-san.
Y/N: No problem, Tsubaki-senpai. *gives a charming smile as she blushes at his smile*
<Flashback Over>

Tsubaki: After that he kept on making sure that the delinquents never bothered me again.
Akeno: So he's an international champion in middle school and he dominated his opponents? I wonder if he can dominate me in bed~
"Both Sona and Tsubaki blushed crimson when they heard Akeno say that."
Sona & Tsubaki: *blushing* Akeno!
Akeno: What?
Rias: *laughs* Down girl.
"They then heard the bell ring as they saw the Hyoudou brothers went inside to their classroom."
Sona: *to Tsubaki* Let's go, Tsubaki we don't want to be late for homeroom.
Tsubaki:*nods* Hai, Kai-chou.
Sona: *to Rias* I'll see you later, Rias.
Rias: See you, Sona.
"Both Sona and Tsubaki then left the clubhouse as they went towards their classroom. Rias then faces Akeno and told her to tell Koneko that she'll be watching over Y/N and Issei as she nods and the both of them then left the clubhouse and they went towards their classroom."