Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Scene Change: Backyard of Kuoh Academy
"We see Issei and his friends as they were still being chased by the girls of the Kendo Club. They them turned towards a corner as Issei was pulled towards the side as the Kendo Club members continued to chase after his perverted friends. Issei then looked towards the person who pulled him and he saw that it was his brother who was signaling him to be quiet. Y/N then looks around and when he saw that the coast was clear he and Issei both sighs out of relief."
Issei: Thanks, bro.
Y/N: No prob, let Motohama and Matsuda get beaten up themselves for once.
Issei: Yeah I guess your right, since they did leave me alone last time.
Y/N: Yeah and I had to deal with all of the injuries that you received. So, want to go towards a place where we can sit and talk about animes that we've watched?
Issei: Sure, I also checked out the anime that you've recommend me and it was great, but I forgot the title of it. What was the title of it again?
Y/N: Oh, you mean Seishun Buta wa Yarou Bunny Girl Senpai (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai).
Issei: Yeah, I've been liking it so far. So who's your waifu in that anime?
Y/N: It's definitely hands down have to be Mai Sakurajima.
Issei: *nods* Understandable since she is a very loveable character.
Y/N: So who's your favorite waifu in that anime, Issei?
Issei: It's Futaba Rio.
Y/N: *realizes why and sighs* Of course, you pick her as your favorite waifu.
Issei: Hey! What does that mean?!
Y/N: *looks at him with a really look on his face* You know why, Issei. You chose her as your waifu because she has big breasts.
Issei: *scratches the back of his head nervously* Hehe... Alright, you got me. *puts his head down* How did you know why?
Y/N: I'm your twin brother of course I know what your thinking.
"Y/N and Issei then continued to talk about anime as unknown to them that they were being watched by 4 people."

Scene Change: ORC (Top floor)
"We see Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki as they were watching the Hyoudou brothers as they were chatting with each other about animes."
Rias: *to Akeno* Akeno, who are those 2 boys over there? *points to Y/N and Issei*
Akeno: Those 2 are Y/N and Issei Hyoudou. They're both brothers, twins to be exact. But they are polar opposites. Why did you want to know, Buchou?
Rias: Nothing, I think that I just felt a very faint power coming from the 2. It's very faint, but it's there.
Sona: 'So, I was correct! I did felt power coming from Y/N-kun.'
Tsubaki: 'I wonder what that power is, maybe a Sacred Gear?'
Akeno: Maybe, it's a Sacred Gear?
Rias: Maybe.
Akeno: Shall I send someone to observe those 2?
Rias: Send Koneko to watch over them to make sure nothing happens to them. We may have new peerage members soon.
Akeno: At once President.
Rias: *notices that both Sona and Tsubaki were blushing while looking at the soon to be Ultimatrix wielder and gives them a teasing smile* Do you 2 have a crush on him? *both Sona and Tsubaki blushed more as Rias gasps* You 2 do have a crush on him!
Akeno: *looks at Y/N* Ara~ he is pretty handsome, so I wouldn't blame you 2.
Rias: Why do you 2 have a crush on him?
Sona: Well...

<Flashback: The first day of school>
"We see Sona as she was walking while holding a bunch of paperwork for the Student Council, then a bunch of male students who were running came beside her and they bumped into Sona. Sona was about to fall on the stairs, but she was caught by someone along with the paperwork that she was holding. Sona looks towards her savior and she saw that it was Y/N who saved her. She blushes when she saw him holding her up and she blushes more from his gentle touch. Y/N then helps her up and he checks on her."
Y/N: Hey, are you alright?
Sona: *blushing* Y-yeah I-I am, t-thanks for s-saving m-me.
Y/N: No problem, here let me help you. *takes half of the paperwork that she was carrying*
Sona: You don't have to do that, your still a student shouldn't you be in class?
Y/N: It's alright my other classmates are still talking a quiz that I already finished doing.
Sona: *blushes more* You must be really smart.
Y/N: Not that smart, but still smart. *realizes that he didn't introduce himself yet* Oh! Let me introduce myself, I'm
Y/N Hyoudou if Class 3-B. And may I ask the name of the beautiful maiden in front of me?
Sona: *blushes more, but tries to shake it off* I'm Sona Shitori of Class 4-A.
Y/N: Your a senpai of mine? But you look so much younger to be my senpai, Shitori-senpai.
Sona: *giggles and smiles* It's the first time that I've heard that before, but thank you. Also you don't need to be so formal you can just call me Sona, Hyoudou-kun.
Y/N: If I'm going to call you by your first name, then it's alright for you to call me by my first name as well, Sona-senpai.
Sona: *giggles* Very well, Y/N-kun.
Y/N: So when are we going to take this paperwork, Sona-senpai?
Sona: To the Student Council room.
Y/N: All right, I'll help you take it there.
Sona: *smiles* Thank you, Y/N-kun.
"Y/N and Sona then carried the paperwork to the Student Council room. The 2 then arrived at the Student Council room as Sona knocks on the door to the Student Council room and they waited for someone to open it. Then after awhile of waiting the door to the Student Council room then opens and the one who opened it was the Student Council Vice President, Tsubaki Shinra."
Sona: Thank you for opening the door for us, Tsubaki.
Tsubaki: *nods* No problem, Kai-chou.
Y/N: *to Sona* Kai-chou? *realizes and goes wide eyed* Your the Student Council President, Sona-senpai?!
Sona: *nods* So I guess you haven't heard it, huh?
Y/N: *nods shyly while blushing in embarrassment* Y-yeah, I-I'm sorry for not recognizing you immediately, Sona-senpai...
Sona: *smiles* It's alright, Y/N-kun. It's actually nice to talk with someone else who calls me by my name and not by a title.
Y/N: Well, that's just how I am. So, where do I put these papers?
Sona: Oh, right! You can just set them down on my desk inside.
Y/N: *nods* Excuse me. *enters the Student Council room and sets down the paperwork that he was carrying on Sona's desk* Is there anything else that you need help with, Sona-senpai?
Sona: *shakes her head sideways while smiling* It's fine we can handle it. Thank you for your help, Y/N-kun.
Y/N: *smiles and nods* No problem, well if there's anything else that you guys need help with you know where to find me.
Sona: *nods while smiling* Alright. Thank you again, Y/N-kun.
Y/N: No problem, well I have to return to my classroom since 3rd period is about to start. I'll see you later, Sona-senpai. *waves at her and leaves the Student Council room*
<Flashback Over>