Marriage..

King Pratap was pacing from this corner to that, ordering everyone to do the work perfectly.Mouth watering foods and sweets were cooked, traditional dance was going on, people were in hustle jostle not that there princess is going to be married but for their upcoming male king.

King Pratap reached his daughter chamber, slowly opening it he saw the best scene of his life,his princess in a wedding attire.After he took decision of making Riddhima as a male,he never thought that he will be able to see his daughter as a bride.

Claded in red attire with pinned bun and golden jewelleries she is looking like a queen,a beautiful queen but with worse fate.. isn't it??She was not accepted by her own people, what would be more pathetic than this??!

She ran and hugged her father, Pratap rubbed her back "Don't cry,princess" he mummered.

"Even i am here,did you both forgot me?" a sound came from behind, it's padma staring at this Father-daughter duo with glistening eyes.

"Maa" she engulfed her mother in a hug "Maa,why this society don't want to accept a women as their ruler??Why can't they respect a women as they do to goddess??Why there are so many boundaries for a girl??Why ??" her heart shouted for the answer

Padma don't have any answers for these questions,as a women even she have been pressurised under this society.She have also crushed her dreams for the society but his husband always tried encourage her.But she always refused fearing this society,this society is wearing a facade of supporting everyone but at the end moment they will back up,they will be telling about giving equal rights but they are never going to do that.

The root for all problems in the society is logg kya kahenge. Even if they don't say anything you take it much and start refusing your own self!! Wearing this clothes,no no what will People think.. persuing this career,no no what will people review..eating that, laughing loufly, sitting like this, what will people think of you..This thought will someday take your enthusiasm of living the life.
That god have given you this life and you are depending on those whom even you don't know..Wow!!

In all these thoughts,one soldier came running and told that the groom and his family have reached.Pratap nodded and left to welcome them.

Wearing a golden wedding attire with a golden groom's turban.Today his face is shinning more as he was thinking something deep.

Pratap welcomed Vansh with tilak and flowers,Vansh seeked pratap's blessings and both the best friends hugged each other.Clarinet and flute resonated in the area, sacred fire flames were purifying the environment but not the cheap mindset of the people.

Vansh sat on his place, prayers were chanted as per the rituals.Soon the time came for bride's entry.She descended the stairs and walked towards the pavilion.Vansh was awestruck staring at the beauty,the way she was looking at him,the way she was holding her attire,no one can say that she is the same RIDHDEV.

She came and sat beside Vansh, priest told her to give her hand in Vansh's.Both looked at each other and yesterday confessions glimpse flashed infront of their eyes.

Priest asked him to make her wear the vermillion,his fingers made her wear the vermillion but as he have completed it they heard people shouting in agony.Their eyes landed on the main gate where some intruders were putting knife on people's neck,some have even killed the childrens.The left ones started running in order to save their lives,intruders started killing people more fluently.

Both Vansh and Riddhima stood up, Riddhima's eyes were brimming in tears,she can't think what she need to do when she saw Vansh forwarding his sword towards her,she looked at his face when he signed her to take the sword.Without the second thought she held the sword.

"Astra sena"she shouted and soon the soldiers congregated hearing the command.

(Weapon's soldiers)

In the war fields they were taught about all the code words and techniques by Ridhdev which were only in between them.

Riddhima held the sword in a tight grip and command the soldiers for the fight through her hands.Vansh asked Angad for another sword and smiled seeing the fearless queen infront of him,his expression again changed into serious one and he ordered angre to guard their army.

"Har har mahadev" this voice echoed in the area, intruders turned to see the most dreadful site of their life.The queen and her army was attacking the encroachers .

Blood flowed through the place, number of dead bodies were increasing, pieces of body parts were found in different spots.Riddhima was injured in her arm portion but still she didn't cared about that, without a single hiss she was saving her people's lives,the same people's lives who were speaking ill about her.

People stopped shouting and were only staring at their queen in guilty eyes,yes queen,their queen.

Soon the trespassers were caged by the army,Pratap and Rudra ordered the army to take the intruders to the prison.Vansh's face was covered with blood,nah,not his it's of the invaders.His eyes spotted at Riddhima's body which was laying at the ground, injured at the head and arm part.He ran to her and cooed her in his arms, everyone's eyes saw her condition,padma patted her daughter cheeks "Riddhima,open your eyes.. Riddhima,see you did it" her mother mummered.

Rajvaidya was immediately called to treat her, medicinal leaves were crushed for the treatment, people were praying for their queen.Vansh wasn't leaving her hand,still holding her in a tight grip, blood strains were dripping which was hiding his tears.

After treating her for many hours finally they came out of the chamber.Everyone asked about Riddhima's health "how is my daughter,vaidya ji" Pratap asked .

"We have treated her wounds,it will take some more time to come back in sense" reply came, rajvaidya left.

________________

That's for today ♥️
I think the story is going to end soon🌙✨
Comment your thoughts and as i told you will find me in another acc ethereal_ocean ...there i will write my further stories.

Your Author
Suryansi