Ep. 11 "Sleep"

After washing the dishes, they all proceed to their rooms. "Bona, it's okay if you don't want to share your bed with me. I'll be staying here on the sofa..." Y/N utters, "No. You can go sleep with her. It's okay..." her grandma stated.

" her grandma stated

"Don't worry, Bona. I won't do anything to you unless you're going to do something on me..." Y/N teases the other girl by playfully covering her chest, "Wow, looks who's talking, Ms. Choi?!" Bona stated.

"Jokes aside, are you willing to be my secretary? It's not that you will just have higher salary but you will earn protection as my secretary and a lot more benefits..." Y/N asks while fidgeting with her fingers.

"If it's okay with my grandma then it's alright with me...." Bona answered while fixing her bed, "How long has been your grandpa sick?" Y/N asks, "He's diagnosed with diabetes.. it is manageable but ever since my mother left... it's harder to manage it..." Bona quietly utters.

"I'm sorry hear that, Bona... where will I sleep? I can sleep here on the floor though..." Y/N sits on the floor, waiting for Bona to pass a pillow to her. 

"No, how can I let my boss sleep there?" Bona shyly taps the side of her bed, "Oh, you're willing to let me sleep beside you now, Kim Bona?" Y/N acts out a shy teenage girl sleeping with her crush.

"Hurry up before my mind changes..." Bona exclaimed and covered herself with the blanket, Y/N giggles and also covered herself with the same blanket. 

It's almost 12 PM but the young CEO is still awake, she's scared to sleep with the lights off yet can't say it to Bona. While she was fidgeting with her fingers, couple of arms wrapped around her waist, she looked beneath the blanket to see Bona's hands on her body. Y/N tries to remove it but Bona snuggled closer to Y/N's chest, causing the younger one's heart to beat faster and faster.

"B-Bona...." Y/N utters, Bona seems to be in a deep sleep and can't seem to wake up by just a voice calling her.

( MORNING CAME )

Bona woke up at the sound of her alarm, she turns around to see that Y/N isn't there anymore. She went downstairs, saw her grandparents eating with Y/N. "Oh, Bona, come eat with us..." the young CEO gestured for Bona to sit beside her.

"Why didn't you wake me up, Ms. Choi?" Bona looks down, "It's okay, it looks like you're dreaming about some good things as you snuggle with me... I can't even breathe because of how hard you were hugging me..." Y/N jokes, "Is that true, Bona?" her grandma teases her also.

"I-I d-don't know! I w-was asleep..." Bona's cheeks turned red, "I'm just joking,.." Y/N stated before slicing a piece of cake for Bona.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Mrs. Choi, welcome back.." Manager Park welcomes the young CEO's mother, "Where is Y/N?" Mrs. Choi asked, "She just grabbed some coffee...." Manager Park stated while dialing Y/N's number.

"Call her and tell her that I'm here and she'll be meeting someone.." Mrs. Choi calmly stated and went inside the house.