Ep.6 "Light a Flame"

The young CEO decided to roam around her company to see Bona

The young CEO decided to roam around her company to see Bona. "Good morning, Ms. Choi!" the employees greeted her enthusiastically.

"Where is Kim Bona?" the latter asked, "I'm here, Ms. Choi." Bona greets Y/N, meeting eyes with her. Y/N draws out her hand, waiting for Bona's hand on hers.

"What are you doing? Give your hand to Ms. Choi." Manager Park slightly pushed her towards the jokester CEO. They left. Y/N left the company to Manager Park while she's away with Bona.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Why did you bring me here?" Bona asks, "I want you to relax..." Y/N smiled sincerely.

"I'm sorry for what I did.. I'm so selfish... I didn't even thought about what you're going to feel..." Y/N can't face Bona due to embarrassment, all she could do was to move her chair beside the girl she likes.

"Can I hold your hand?" Y/N asks, "O-Okay..." Bona replied while looking at the stars.

"Ms. Choi, you don't need to pay someone to love you..." Bona looks at Y/N who's getting teary-eyed, "I'm so selfish, Bona~" the latter then cried, Bona didn't know what to say and all she can do is to pat the young CEO's back.

Few minutes later, Y/N's heart comes to an ease. "What do you want to eat? You must be so hungry...." Y/N took the food from her car and placed it on the table. "Let me help you, Ms. Choi..." their fingers touched, awkwardness is also getting high.

"You don't need to call me Ms. Choi outside of the company, understood?" Y/N smiles, "S-Sure, Y/N." Bona finds it awkward yet she still did what the latter wants to.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After eating, Y/N bought beer on the shop nearby. She also bought gummies because she saw some of it on Bona's bag. After that, she went back to their place.

"Bona?" Y/N softly calls for her crush's name, "Yes?" Bona turns around. Y/N gave her a plastic-full of gummies "Have this.", "This is too many... Y/N...." Bona didn't know how to react and just helped Y/N.

After drinking some beers, Y/N got drunk. They started laughing whenever they look at each other's face. And then, the beer spilled on Bona's shirt, "Omo, I'm sorry... Kim Bona...". Bona took the drunk CEO inside the tent, she zips it because she's going to change. She softly laid Y/N's head on the pillow, she turns around and remove her shirt because of the beer when she felt a pair of hands on her waist.

"You smell good, Bona...

Y/N rests her chin on Bona's shoulder, Bona tried to remove Y/N's hand but the young CEO's strength is unmatchable. "Can you tell me who is Juhyun? I'll pay you 10,000 dollars.... just tell me who he is in your life.. I saw you with him..."

"He is just a friend...." Bona stated, Y/N shakes her head "No. He looks at you as if you are his world...". 

"Fine." the latter let go of Bona's wrist, undressed herself and laid down, covered herself with a thin blanket. 

Moments later, Bona laid down beside the latter with no clothes also. "You don't need to sleep beside me.. there's another bedding there-" Y/N turned around and faced Bona, she was shocked to see that she's also naked.

"B-Bona... ", Y/N looked flustered but Bona didn't feel ashamed at all. "I'll make out with you in one condition, you'll help me pay our family's debt..." Bona stated, not breaking eye contact with the latter.

"Are you sure? You're not drunk?" Y/N looked unconvinced but Bona did not want to waste any time and grabbed the opportunity. She leans close to the latter and kissed her lips. She also hovered above Y/N and started giving hickeys to the latter.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"How much do you need, Kim Bona?" Y/N asks, holding her pen and check. " 5 million won..." Bona can't help herself to meet Y/N's eyes. "Here." Bona didn't want to accept it since nothing happened more than the kiss they shared the other night.

"I know you need it." Y/N approached her and handed her the check.

"I promise to give more than those when the time comes that you will be my wife..."