Chapter Four

"What are you talking about? That's impossible!" I shouted out of shock and Anger.

I don't seem to understand what the hell is happening right now. Bakit nangyayari lahat ng to ngayon.

"Manager K. Our Baranch there is very important and the President and Board assigned you there. All the money you needed, accommodation or anything, the Company will provide everything. Just do this one, okay? You know, how important this Project is. Submit your visa later after work and the paper I needed to get visa for your Daughter. "

"Secretary Jo! I didn't say I'll go. "

" You must not neglect this. Even if the President admired you' you can't neglect your responsibilities Manager K. "

" Where's Mr. Delious? Let's talk later. " Nanakit ang sintido ko sa biglaang patong-patong na trabaho.

Seriously? Bakit nangyayari to? Ilang taon akong nag-ingat at umiwas.

"What exactly happened to your past in that country that you hate it so much." I heard Secretary Jo's question and everything came back to my memory.

I close my eyes and turn my back at her. No' I won't go back to philippines. I managed to escape from there, there's no reason for me to go there and so is Karissa.

"You don't need to know. And I'll tell you this again. I won't go there."

That's what I said pero halos manlumo ako sa narinig ko ngayon' kay Delious. Naiwan akong walang karapatang huminde' Pakiramdam ko pinaglalaruan ako ng tandahana. Na kahit anong gawin g iwas o takbo ko, hinihila ako pabalik ng nakaraang iniwanan ko.

"I'm sorry Kaly." He's crying out of frustrations and I really want to cry too.

Who will thought that this nonsense is going to happen right now. Halos manlumo ako nang mas mabasa ang mga report tungkol sa Branch na nakatayo sa Pilipinas.

"You really need to stop your hobbies, Delious. Look what happened now. How can you trust one of our Branches to some stranger? "

" H–he told me he like me and that time I'm tired checking and reading papers.. He .. I—I thought he's different. " napahawak ako sa batok ko.

" You know what happend to my past' yet you still believe Men, like they are some loyal creature." Matabang ang bawat linya ko.

" Kalisa.. it's not like that. It doesn't mean nangyari sayo ay mangyayari narin saakin—" I cut him and snorted out' I am so mad right now. 

"You're telling me that' while here we are, trying to figure out' what to do, to that Branch that nearly collapsing because of some random trash guy you just met and trusted?" I scan the report about the branch.

This is a mess. Halos iuntog ko na sa mesa ang ulo ko' kung ibang bansa to' I'm willing to go' I'll fix it kahit mag-isa lang ako. Pero yung idea'ng babalik ako sa Pilipinas.

Hindi ko maiwasang matakot. Our Work nature is close. Imposibleng hindi kami magkita. I— I don't want to see him.

I felt my anger risen when I read that there's a big clothing fashion show and the trash  guy that managed the branch invited all of the famous model in the Philippines using The Company's name.

I glared at Delious. He's still looking at his phone. Is he waiting for that trash guy's message? Haa.. huminga ako ng malalim at pilit pinakalma ang sarili ko bago ako magsalita.

"How... can you do that? You gave him a full authority to managed that Branch? What nonesense is that—.... sigh' I'm sorry. It's just... You know exactly why I dipise the idea of going back there." Pinunasan ko ang luha ko at tahimik na inipon ang mga papel.