𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

I seen a picture of A girl with beautiful long fluffy hair. She seemed so happy. I sighed and turned the pic around that read Bianca with what seemed like a heart but was scribbled over.

I was about to put it away before looking over at thomas and seeing him staring back at me.
"Oh sorry..it uhm fell out" I handed him the picture he grabbed it and shoved it in his apron almost hurriedly.

He must not like talking about it..he's a very confusing man.

"Thomas have you ever found out what happened to your bullies?" I looked at him trying to park some conversation

He used his hand and made it to wear he cut his neck. Oh... I gulped a bit "oh ok.. all of them?"
I her a low and growled "no"

Me and Thomas stayed there for quite a while till we where called in for lunch. He walked in front me and I thought of something. I walked between the tall grass and ran through it. I wanted to mess with him.

I stood deep into a bunch of them and heard his footsteps stop before hearing him run around. I giggled a bit wanting to scare him.

No one's pov-

She was laughing and joking around while Thomas was frantically looking for her.
He thought she ran away when she had him at his most softest moment.

He was raging and looking for her. He couldn't hear her and he was fuming trying to find her.he was more scared then anything because he thought maybe something could happen between the two.

But no he was so stupid to think someone like her would like someone like him.
Y/n pov

After a while I tried to find him, it's started pouring rain and i was getting scared that he maybe left me.
"Thomas?" You said running through the grass in which it ended up you getting lost. "Tommy?" You mumbled tearing up a little. You looked down too see you shirt get soaked through you where getting cold.

You where running through the fields until huge arms grabbed you pushing you to his chest.
You where scared until you looked up to see him looking down at you. You knew he was mad.

You turned around and held onto him
"I thought you left me..." you mumbled into his chest. You felt him pick you up holding you up by your thighs. You held into his neck.

Feeling secured you smiled in his warmth and held onto him tighter. Thomas brought you up the porch steps and walked into the house.

Luda Mae looked up at you two "oh gosh you two need to go take a shower" she said before going to feed Monty. Thomas took me to my room and tried to let me down. "No..just stay like this for a bit" I mumbled into his neck

I heard him grunt and just hold me up. I smiled and kissed his neck I'm not sure what we are but I like it.

I felt him stiffen before going in to the bathroom
He yanked me down before slamming the bathroom door shut. "Th-" I heard his footsteps disappear

Thomas pov-

Feeling her hold onto me felt Amazing. The fact that she didn't want to run away made me feel good. I hope she doesn't run away but I wouldn't her. I felt her lips on my neck and god...

I turned the shower on and got in leaning down a bit because of my height. After a while I sighed and closed my eyes until I heard someone walk in. I looked down and hurt the shower curtain slide open to reveal her.

Y/n pov-

I decided why not shower with him I mean what's the worst he could do huh?

I took all my clothes off and walked in the bathroom trying to be quiet and went to open the curtains to see his tall figure. I stared at his body for a hot minute before going in and I seen him get uncomfortable.

I smiled a little and grabbed his hand and grabbed the other one putting it on my waist.
I let my hand go so he could hold me and I put out my hand over his bruised cheek.

Getting on my tippy toes I kissed him softly and soon he kissed back. It got hotter and I don't know if it's the steam or us. I felt his hands move slowly down to my lower back almost reaching my butt.

I kissed his cheek and went down to kiss his neck. Hearing him grunt made me weaker and I trembled. Thomas picked me up by my ass this time and we just had a heated make out.

He pulled the shower curtain away and walked out us  dripping wet and naked still. He threw me on the bed and I seen the steam come out of the bath.

Our wet bodies onto of one another, my thighs spread up and over his shoulders. 
He was huffing as he pounded into me. For a guy who's never had sex he did amazing. 
He'd tease me..he's pound into me before stopping and going slow. He'd do that over and over again.

He's pull out and eat me out. Each time I'd grip his hair he'd groan. I squeezed his face with my thighs.
"Please Thomas..." Id whimper out trying to hump into him

What a night.