𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟗

(Past)

(Past)

Thomas was walking back home from
School, and ice pack over his eye from a recent fight after school. He had tears all down his face and in the inside and out of his mask making it uncomfortable.

He took his mask off and throwing it on the ground harshly before walking away sniffing a little he soon made it to his mothers little gas station. He went in and sat at the counter waiting for her. He seen the bikers who always looked at him but most of them where used to him by now.

Luda Mae came out the back and went to him
"Tommy? Honey what happened" Luda went over too him and touched his cheek that had little scars and a big bruise from the fight. She gave him a coke bottle and let him put it over his face.

She waited for a answer from him. "Kids at my school don't like animals..." he mumbled with his head down.

—————————————————————————
Luda Mae held Thomas's hand as they walked down the road home. "Where's your mask?" She asked looking at him at they got closer to the house In which Thomas just shrugged .Luda sighed and they finally got to the porch.

Charlie was in the kitchen with a beer he looked at Thomas he laughed a bit "what happened this time?" Luda Mae hit Charlie's arm and walked in the sewing room too make Thomas a new mask.

"Cmon kid..let's talk outside" Charlie said and put his arm around Thomas shoulder.
Thomas was 13 and was already 5'10
Charlie looks at him "look..you need to fight back when kids make fun of you. And I-I know that Luda doesn't like violence but you can't let people bring you down." He chugged down his beer before throwing it on the grass

Thomas nods a bit "I just don't wanna go to school anymore" he looks at Charlie. Charlie smiled and grabbed him "well cmon you don't gotta look for for the slaughter house" he yanked Thomas down stairs to the basement.

——————————————————
Charlie was friends with the owner of the meat factory so he easily got Thomas a job. Thomas now being 16 is now already 6'3 .

He was walking into town with some meat to go to the butcher shop. People stared at the tall boy. His old bullies looked at him from across the street and ran too him before stopping him.
"Well shit, who would have never thought you'd kill your family." One kid said laughing pointing to the packages that where labeled cow

Thomas stayed quite he hasn't talked sense being a teen. "Oh what's wrong tommy? You sad you gonna go cry to your old fucking mommy?" One girl said laughing. Thomas was fuming with rage. He wanted to rip every bone in that girls body.

He pushed past them making them stumble a little. Thomas walked some the street into the butcher shop and went to the back. Once done he walked out and seen a lot of customers and seen there scared,Disgusted and confused faces looking at him.

He was gonna walk out when some called out his name "Thomas..come here son I need to speak with you" one elderly man said and brought Thomas back to his office

Thomas hovers in the doorway making the everything in the room small. "Look tommy I think you should just cut and package..don't come here cause your scaring my customers away kid" the older man said smiling a little trying to sound nice.

The elder man really liked Thomas but he needed the money so Thomas had to go. Thomas nods and then walks out.
———————————————————
Thomas
18 years old... everyone time I touch my skin I feel it slowly degrade away. I can feel my body ache every time I awake. I hate people staring I hate the looks they give me as if I'm someone with no head. I hate that I'm a fucking animal...