~.Prologue.~ (/Character introduction)

【Personal Information】
➣ 【✪】Name: Ma- Ri Haneul
➣ 【✪】Nickname(s): Mari, Mary
➣ 【✪】Age: 20
➣ 【✪】Gender: Female
➣ 【✪】Sexuality: Demisexual Pansexual
➣ 【✪】Occupation: Huntress

【Physical Characteristics】
➤【✦】Height: 6". She is known as a tiny Goliath.
➤【✦】Any Illness: Mentally, yes. (As with most my characters)
➤【✦】Any scars: On her right shoulder all the way to her lower back, she has a giant claw mark.
➤【✦】Extra Info: (I made this character before I even knew there was a beast monarch in solo levelling so I predicted the future kinda 😂 but anyway let's assume the beast monarch is her instead of the one already in the manhwa)

【Abilities + Equipment】
➠【✿】 Strengths: Beastly strength, ability to talk to demons and other creatures. Survival.
➠【✿】 Weaknesses: Very will no control type fighter. Aka she doesn't listen very well in groups etc.
➠【✿】 Basic Abilities: Known as the beast queen. Can speak any creature or demons language, can fight even the largest of giants. Her strength is that of a nuke.
➠【✿】 Advanced Abilities: Although before her awakening she was a very Strength and endurance type person, when she finally went through the awakening she gained mana and magic equal to her own strength at the time. Her awakening makes it that it can hide or weaken it's self to seem like she's a C or B class when in reality she's A or S and can even train herself to go beyond S class. Instead of control of shadows like Jin Woo, she can control all creatures in general and demons. She uses. I nana to control them as she has something known as beasts tongue which entices fear into any creature she speaks to. She can sacrifice a beasts soul in order to upgrade another's and with this she uses mana. Her fighting style is very assassin like. Her main classes are a mix of Mage and Tanker. Her job change in return became grand berserker Magician. A mix of both as she can only level up her magic if she levels up her strength too. Her awakening is based on the amount of work she puts into her strength.
➠【✿】 Weapons: she can switch up weapons in her stay shop but she prefers to use a ring that transforms to whatever weapon she needs at the time.

【History Information】
➥【✤】 Backstory: Ma-Ri grew up lonely and lost, her first memory was that of being abandoned on Jeju Island by her mother and father, bawling her eyes out at the mere age of 6. She had no clue why she was left behind. But each night was a fight for her entire life, trying to find shelter in abandoned houses. For a while, she continued to stay at her previous house; hiding away in her room, not able to use electricity or hot water, having to use matches for light.

Each night she'd cry herself to sleep, hoping she'd wake up in the morning in one piece. No one, not even S-Class hunters could survive here, how was a 6-year-old supposed to survive?
When the food ran out at home, she knew she had no choice but to come out of hiding, blocking her front door was a giant spider creature, blocking the back was a serpent, and on her roof was a raven. She had no other option but to sneak outside the top window where her room was and jump onto the tree in her backyard. This dark, gloomy, and nightmare-ridden night could only get worse if even one of them spotted her. For countless years she grew a sense against these creatures, how to hide in plain sight and how to not be a nuisance if she wanted to live.
Soon she found the best ways to blend in with the creatures, out of sight and mind. She'd mask her breathing, she even wore the skin of a dead creature, likely from an even greater one's food. Gradually she learned how to be a hunter herself, and when her food source died out, she had no other option but to slay the creatures she once lived around.

At 11, she killed her first creature, and by 14, these A and S class creatures became a mere nothing to her many accomplishments. Soon the monsters started to accept that if they didn't want to die, they had to obey her will, and she went on to become known as "Beast Princess".
The creatures became her friends and would even sacrifice a few of their weak to her for her feasts. She lived like this until an S-Class research group came to Jeju Island, in which they found her sitting comfortably upon the many freakishly gruesome corpses of creatures, the pile was roughly 7 or 8 ft tall. They ended up rescuing her but as she was bought up in a wasteland with only beasts as her friend, she forgot Korean (English) and how to control herself, she was like a jungle ape in a city for the first time, she had to go to school again and redo everything in order to become a proper member of society and in order to become a hunter. The hunters association there only assumed she was a B or A rank hunter but she had never been judged on standardized leveling. and so she had to go through it all again. Only for the association to state, she was merely a D-Rank. For some reason, since she came to civilization, her rank dropped?
➥【✤】 Siblings: none that she knows of.
➥【✤】 Family Last Name: Haneul
➥【✤】 Family Traits: doesn't know.
➥【✤】 Extra Information: She has a tiny pet Kaisellin.
➥【✤】 Any family IRP: none as of yet.

【Appearance Information】
➥【✤】 Appearance:

【Appearance Information】➥【✤】 Appearance: