Chapter 18

Today is Valentine's Day and I spent the entire day romancing Lizzie.

I brought her favorite breakfast in the morning, had some fun with her, took her sightseeing, bought her lunch, then went shopping and now we're in one of the most romantic restaurants in all of Spain for dinner.

After dinner, we headed back to my place and poured ourselves another glass of wine in front of the fireplace with romantic music playing in the background.

L: This has been the most amazing Valentine's day baby. Thank you.
Me: All for you my love. But you don't need to thank me. I love you and will do everything in my power to make you happy.
L: Well, in that case, you should know that I'm very happy right now.
Me: That's all that matters baby.
L: Not because of Spain or the most beautiful presents you got me, but because I'm here with you. You're the thing, the one that makes me the happiest Y/N...... You have no idea how in love I am with you. You mean the world to me.

She said this while holding intense eye-contact and looked down at my lips.

I slowly leaned in, taking the glass out of her hand and placing it on the table without breaking the eye contact and straddled her legs, wrapping my arms around her neck where as she wrapped hers around my waist.

Me: I love you Elizabeth......

I said before leaning in and slowly kissing her, each kiss full of emotion and love.

Slowly, the kiss picked up rhythm and got heated.
Lizzie slightly picked me up and place me down on the floor in front of the fireplace, getting on top of me.

L: You're something else Y/N......

We started kissing again while taking off our clothes.
Lizzie took off my top and pants and just looked at me with love and lust in her eyes.
L: You're an absolute Goddess.......

She started kissing my neck and squeezing my boobs which earned her a moan I didn't know was coming.

I could feel her smirking again my neck and it sent chills down my spine.
L: Are you going to be a good girl for me babygirl?
Me: Yes......
L: Yes what?
Me: Yes mommy.....

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, both of us froze.
Lizzie leaned back and had a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before.
L: My babygirl has a mommy kink...... How come I didn't know this before?

I couldn't say anything. I was completely red and flustered and it made Lizzie laugh in a low tone, sending electric shocks throughout my body.
L: Well, I guess mommy will just have to take care of you......
Me: Yes mommy......

With that being said, Lizzie disappeared in between my legs and a loud moan escaped my mouth when she licked through my folds.

Lizzie and I didn't sleep until 8am the next morning.
She told me on Valentine's day that she wanted to give me her gift on her birthday and not today which I was totally ok with. I love her and I had the best Valentine's day ever.

We slept for most of that day.
We woke up around 6 pm and just stayed in bed doing nothing.
My house keeper brought us food and we just laid around and cuddled.

I woke up the next morning at 7 am.
I started kissing Lizzie's neck to slowly wake her up and she started smiling.
L: Happy birthday to me...... (Lizzie said smiling with her eyes closed)
Me: Happy birthday my love...... What do you want to do today?

Lizzie opened her eyes and just smirked at me with a look in her eyes that I love.
L: You know what I wanna do......
Me: Right now? We just woke up.
L: So? You're so beautiful. I always want to do that with you.