Chapter 7

We pulled up to the restaurant and I took out my phone to call Wong.
Before I had the chance to, someone knocked on Lizzie's window, scaring us both.

After I saw that it's Wong, I rolled down the window and he smiled.
He first looked at Lizzie, because he assumed that I would be sitting there and when he looked at me and saw me driving, his smile even grew wider.

W: You're driving?!
Me: I am. How are you Wong? I haven't seen you in 5 years!! Woww!! You look amazing. You haven't changed at all.
W: Thank you Y/N. You haven't changed too. You're still the child-like adult who likes to have fun. I'm hoping your appetite is still there, I made you guys your favorite meals.
Me: Thank you Wong.
W: So, are you going to introduce me to your 'friend'? Or.....

(He did this while putting quotation marks around the word friend which confused Lizzie. I just face palmed while he laughed)
Me: I'm so sorry Lizzie. This is Wong. Wong, this is Lizzie.
W: So, you're the so called friend that has made Y/N return to her favorite restaurant after 5 years?
L: I don't know about all of that, but I am her friend, yes. 
W: Keep telling yourself that hun.
Me: OK!! We have to get going....
W: If you hurt her Lizzie, I'll hurt you.
Me: Wong!!
W: What?! I don't want to wait another 5 years to see you again. Now, go!! I didn't bust my ass off for you to eat cold meals. I'll talk to you soon.
Me: Wait! What about the money? Let me get out of the car.....
W: Nope. On the house. I just got my favorite customer back. See you next time Y/N.
Me: Thank you. Bye Wong.
W: Bye...

With that, we left the restaurant and started heading to Lizzie's. It was just 2 minutes away, so we got there pretty quickly, neither of us saying a word.

I parked the car in her garage and ran to her side of the car, to open the door for her.
Me: Ma'lady.......
L: Thank you....

I grabbed the bag with the food in it with one hand, throwing her bag over my shoulder and walking with her to her apartment.
She unlocked the door and stepped aside to let me in first.

Me: Ok, let's get you to bed and I'll fix everything.
L: No, Y/N.... 
Me: I'm not taking a no for an answer.
L: No, I'm f........

I had put everything down and before she continued her sentence, I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder.
She screamed and laughed, so I continued my way to her bedroom.

I carefully placed her on the bed and bent down, starting to remove her heels to get her comfortable.
When I looked up, she had this big goofy smile on her face and her bottom lip between her teeth.
Me: What?! (I got all red and flustered)
L: You're so cute. Thank you....
Me: Shut up!! Now, get changed into some comfy clothes. I'll be right back.

I started walking out of the room but before I closed it, I yelled:
Me: You better not be naked when I come back Olsen!

I heard her laughing which immediately warmed my heart and plastered a big smile on my face.
I placed the soup into another bowl, so that she can eat it comfortably, and grabbed some chopsticks and noodles out of the bag. 
I kept the box closed so that it will stay warm until she's done with the soup and placed everything on a tray.
I wasn't really hungry, so I didn't get anything for myself just yet.

I reached the door and knocked twice before entering.
She was dressed in an oversized hoodie and some matching sweats.

L: I picked one for you too. Now, put the food down and get changed quickly. I'm starving.
Me: Yes ma'am.

I placed the tray on the desk she had in her room and grabbed the clothes she had laid out for me, making my way into the bathroom. 
Honestly, these were some of the comfiest clothes I have ever worn. The material was so soft and there was her scent on it which made everything 100 times better.