He climbed his way into her room, his eyes never leaving her face. A smirk still on his face. The room instantly got warmer as he got closer to Kimmy, she felt the connection to him again. Her body felt like a magnet, it wanted to pull itself to him, and be in his arms. She didn't know why she wanted to be that close to him. She could no longer look at his face anymore, these feelings were real. But they felt unnatural, never had she felt like this before. A desire for him had sparked within herself, she looked at the floor not wanting to catch his gazed.

Blood Shot moved closer to her, sensing the desirewithin her that was spilling out. He stood in front of Kimmy, her gaze wasstill on the ground. He pulled her chin upwards, forcing her to look at him.Her eyes caught his once more, her diamond blue eyes sparkled in the light. Hecould see deep into her soul. His fingers caressed her cheek slightly. The feelof him stroking her skin made her shiver a little.Without another word, or another thought Blood Shot brought his lips onto hers. Her eyes were wide open as they kissed, she couldn't believe this was happening. As soon as she realised she wasn't dreaming she closed her eyes. She let herself be pulled in by her desire, one of his hands rested against the small of her back, the other was on the side of her face. Blood Shot deepened the kiss wanting more of Kimmy.

The kiss got more passionate, it was like fire on fire getting stronger and even potentially dangerous. Blood Shot put his hands around Kimmy's waist, she automatically jumped and Blood Shot caught her. Her legs wrapped themselves around Blood Shot, he moved closer to her bed. Their lips never broke apart. Blood Shot placed her down on her bed, his hand stroked one side on her body as he looked down on her. He had finally broke the kiss, both were panting for breath but once again wanting the other ones lips on them again. A smile was on his face. "I am not going to go any further, but I will stay here tonight again with you," he softly explained before getting into bed with Kimmy. Kimmy couldn't pretend that she wasn't disappointed, but at least she got another night with Blood Shot.

Blood Shot pulled Kimmy closer to his bare chest, her head nuzzled against his chest. His scent was welcoming to Kimmy. It was so familiar to Kimmy it didn't take long for her to fall asleep. His arms made her feel safe and strong.Once again Blood Shot snuck out into the night, Kimmy didn't even notice that he was gone, and that is all he needed.

"Blood Shot what do you have to report this time?" the loud booming voice asked. "I have managed to suppress her power even further. She won't be able to manifest any flames at all. She is no target to us anymore," Blood Shot explained. "How did you manage to suppress her powers?" the loud booming voice asked. Blood Shot didn't want to answer this question he wasn't sure if his master would accept the way he suppressed her powers. As he didn't answer a loud rumbling shocked his soul. "You kissed her didn't you to stop her powers?" the loud booming voice asked. "Yes I did, and it seemed to work," Blood Shot admitted he knew that he couldn't hide anything from his master. "Don't get too attached, or develop feelings for her. We still need to take her out," the voice reminded him. A smirk appeared on his face before he responded. "Don't worry I won't. My feelings and love are only for Shadow Stalker. I am loyal to Darkness, and to you," he confided in his master. "Very well, keep a close eye on her," the loud told him before silence reigned. Blood Shot nodded to himself before leaving this world.

Kimmy knew today was the day, she had to speak toPaul. But, how to ask Paul is the difficult part? Kimmy kept herself invisibleat school, she didn't want to see Sean at all today. Kimmy found an empty musicroom and began toplan how to talk to Paul. When she got home she had to end all of these rumours once and for all.

Kimmy was walking very slowly back to her house, her legs felt like lead. She had never felt this sick before, she never wanted to hurt Paul before. However she needed to get the answers from him.