ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start bij het begin

---------------

"NOOOO STOPPP NOOOO"

"Millie it's okay... it's okay I'm here"

I felt arms grab me and I jumped back curling under the covers. I opened my eyes looking under the covers hoping they wouldn't make me do it.

"Please don't make me" I whispered as tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Millie... it's Ava... everything's okay"

I peaked above the cover to see Ava laid in bed next to me.

"H-how long you been in here?"

"A few hours.. I couldn't sleep so I slept on the floor but once you started tossing and screaming I've been trying to get you up since"

"Oh.. sorry" I mumbled

"Don't be sorry Millie... You need anything? Water? Chocolate?"

"No im good thanks" I laughed a lil.

She's such a mom at heart, I can't wait till she gives me a niece or nephew.

They gon be so lucky to have her as they mom.

"Millie.. I love you" She smiled guiding me back down too my pillow.

Ava played in my hair until my eyes started to feel heavy and soon I was back asleep.

----------

I woke up on my own free will this time.

Checking the time it read 11:45am

Wrapping the covers around me I made my way too the connected bathroom, Ava really went all out especially for my room.

I turned on the hot water and dropped my blanket. I hesitated before stripping down.

Looking over the cute and bruises I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm gonna be sick" I muttered too myself before opening the toilet and throwing up.

-----------

"Good afternoon Miss Brown, how are you feeling today?" The woman in the white coat smiled before sitting down.

"Just peachy" I mumbled looking around the clean pristine room.

I used to be clean... now I feel dirty, used, disgusting.

"Okay...honey le-

"Please don't call me that"

She simply nodded before typing away at her computer.

"Honey you're doing so good"

"Hey honey... why don't you spread yourself wider"

"Stooop" I semi yelled earning a weird look from both the doctor and Ava.

"I'm gonna step out and allow you to change, I'm going to have you strip down and put this gown on, we're going to start you your first examination"