series gist

the garden of babylons: a truly breathtaking wonder of the ancient world where vegetation of all kinds were hung in arrays of figs, plums, nightshades, willows, pomegranates, pears, grapefruits, and abundance that go for story by story.

who would not yearn to visit such an astounding monument with boasted layers of brick terraces as ascribed to babylonian heritage? 

although, the catch is, 

does it even exist?

beauty may be found in all things we can fathom as long as we put our vision, belief, and perspective into it. though such an intangible, uncertain, and untraced wonder of the ancient world undoubtedly brings both doubt and skepticism with the corporeal things both the eyes and the ears can witness.

king nebuchadnezzar had made such a luxurious, lurid, and bewitching monument for his wife, amytis of media!

oh, how nebuchadnezzar hung on amytis' lips with his gardens of babylon! majestic, yet quite uncertain.

.

.

.

there will be allusions from here and there and i'd love literary suggestions if there are any! 

this is a first-time thing (also the first series i'm actually publishing), so things may not turn out as expected, but i'm doing this for fun and experience so:  going crazy, going bold !

thank you so much :] i hope this a series of poems people would enjoy.