Ep. 10 "Someone I like"

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, you'll be sick. I don't need this. I can manage well.." Bona removed Y/N's coat, "If you're going to let yourself be soaked in the rain, so shall I." Bona stated that made Y/N's cheek blush.

Few more minutes, they arrived at Bona's house, soaked in rain. Her grandma welcomes them , "Oh my gosh, you're soaked up." her grandma worriedly let them inside, "Oh? That girl..." the grandma saw Y/N's face.

"Good evening, Ma'am- Oh it's you, Grandma...." Y/N bows politely, "Let's talk later. You two should go and change your clothes..." Bona's grandma smiled, her grandpa also greets Y/N.

After taking a bath, they changed clothes and took a photo because Bona find it cute that her pajamas length isn't long enough for Y/N. They went downstairs to have a talk with Bona's grandma. "Oh? You're done. Come here. I made some coffee for the two of you..." her grandma smiled, "Thank you, grandma." Y/N stated as she takes a sip of the coffee. She also took the bananas and oranges that she left behind the door.

"Here, grandma. Bona told me that these are your favorites..." Y/N places it to the table, "Please wash it carefully, Ma'am." Y/N politely utters.

"How did my granddaughter met you?" her grandma asks, "Well, she's my boss..." Bona shyly introduced Y/N as her boss. "Oh, I see. It's a small world, isn't it?  I'll prepare these foods. Don't worry I can do this. This is my way of repaying this kind child.. Y/N, right?" her grandma gives a warm smile, "Yes, grandma.."

"Please excuse if my room is too small.." Bona shyly utters, "It's okay. It's cute.." Y/N nods as she looks around. "Do you want something to eat? I'll get some snacks for you,...." Bona walked out of her room to get snacks.

The young CEO grows curious about Bona's room, she started to look around when she saw a note. It's the amount Bona needs to pay by the end of the month, she heard footsteps and immediately put it back on its place. "W-What were y-you doing, Y/N?" Bona asked as she handed the snacks to Y/N, "N-Nothing, I just dropped by phone..." Y/N smiled, pretending not to  know anything.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Y/N, can you tell me how Bona is at work?" her grandma asked while placing the food on the table. "Well, she's a very diligent employee. She's also hard-working that's why I want to promote her as my secretary, what do you think, grandma?" Y/N states as she takes a sip on the soup.

"Well, I'm okay with it. Bona, are you okay with it?" her grandma asks, "I-It's okay for m-me..." Bona replied, not being able to look into Y/N's eyes.

"Also, what do you think of our Bona?" her grandpa added, "Well, she's someone I like..." Y/N shyly smiled as she look at Bona. "Ms. Choi, you can't be making up those..." Bona shyly taps Y/N's shoulder.

"I see.. will you take good care of our granddaughter? Don't make her cry." Bona's grandpa asked, "Of course, grandpa!" Y/N smiled widely.