WW kids Shipping Prompts (NSFW)

NSFW Ethan makes dinner for their anniversary, but once Wanda comes home from work and they see each other, they just move onto the bedroom for the entire night

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Adam and Chris fooling around in a library. Chris has a very hard time keeping quiet and Adam teases them about it.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Nora's wearing tight yoga pants that accentuates their ass and Fern is trying their hardest not to jump them in public. All bets are off once they enter their house though. What happens next is up to you.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Bobby ties open Octavia 's legs and goes down on them for hours, making Octavia cry out from cumming so much that it leads to overstimulation and Octavia is begging for Bobby to stop. Bobby wont stop until they are satistfied, ignoring Octavia 's moans of pleasured protest.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Fernando and Kathy on their wedding night. Fernando has had sex before, but Kathy is a virgin (but has told Fernando they aren't) and extremely nervous. It's up to you to decide whether Kathy confesses, or Fernando finds out firsthand.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Dan playing a Xbox Live game with their friends. Belleza arrives and tries to have sex with Dan while telling them to continue playing. Dan now has to keep quiet or else their friends will hear them doing it.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Gaia is a virgin and Austin practically worships their body the first time they have sex, giving every part of them attention in order to make it enjoyable for Gaia.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Jaxon and Jolie on their wedding night. Jaxon has had sex before, but Jolie is a virgin (but has told Jaxon they aren't) and extremely nervous. It's up to you to decide whether Jolie confesses, or Jaxon finds out firsthand.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Sam playfully keeping Aaron pinned down as they take Aaron from behind. Sam lays their hands over Aaron's as they kiss and bite Aaron's neck and shoulder, whispering naughty/dirty things into their ear. Bonus: They're doing it in front of a mirror. Sam takes pleasure looking at the face of Aaron as Aaron whimpers beneath them.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Lesha teasing Kara with sex toys.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW Gloria waking up Tanny in the morning by working their mouth below the belt.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

NSFW It's a Winter night and it's snowing pretty heavily outside. Cameron complains that they are cold so Ollie picks them up, grabs a blanket then walks over to the fire. Ollie proceeds to wrap themselves up with Cameron and they cuddle by the fire. A few moments later, Ollie starts to kiss and bite their way down Cameron 's neck. Cameron becoms flustered as asks what Ollie is doing. Ollie just replies with I'm warming you up, Cameron  in a seductive voice. It soon leads to slow, steamy sex by the fire.