𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴

"What do you- how?" I ask smiling

"What do you- how?" I ask smiling. "You're welcome." Isaac says smiling. "Thank you! Thank you!" I say smiling. "Where are your friends?" He asks and I chuckle. "No idea. I'm gonna go to Deaton after school, wanna join?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No thanks, I'd rather stay away from those two idiots." I slap his chest lightly and let out a sigh. "Ssh, they're my friends," I say and lean against him.

"You're not supposed to be mean to them." I say and he squeezes my hips. "Mm? Is that a new rule then?" I nod confidently and he smiles. "Okay missy, I have a new rule for you too." I cock an eyebrow and stare at him curiously.

"I kiss you, every hour of the day." I cock an eyebrow and grin. "Oh? And how exactly are you gonna do that?" I ask, trailing my fingers off his chest to his lower stomach.

"Mm, I think I'm gonna keep you." He says and I chuckle, kissing his cheek. "Very cute, but we have a murder to prevent. Remember?" I ask and chuckle. "I forgot about that." I frown and shake my head, sighing.

"Don't forget, silly." I say and he slides his hands between my legs. "We're in school." I whisper and he nods. "After, Isaac. Promise?" I ask and he nods. "After." He smirks and I smile, kissing him for a little while.

+

"Ketamine?" Scott asks, while Deaton shows us a bottle with fluid. "It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage." He says and puts the ketamine and a injector in front of Scott.

"If you can get close to Jackson it should slow him down enough to buy you some time." He looks at me with a look I can't really decipher.

"This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier." He says, showing the mountain ashe. "This part is for you, Stiles." He puts it down and I frown, looking at it. "Only you." He says and I look at Stiles, hopefully he can do it.

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure." He says and I look around nervously." He grabs the bottle and looks at it, then at Deaton. "Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?" He asks and Scott looks at Stiles, while I look at Deaton.

"It's Mountain ashe. Which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This is office is lined with Ash Wood." He says and I frown. Huh?

"Making it difficult for someone like Scott and Sarah to cause me any trouble." He says and I shift slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"So what? I just spread this around the whole building and then either Jackson or whoever controlling him can't cross it?" Stiles asks and Deaton nods. "They'll be trapped." I look at Stiles encouraging and smile. "Doesn't sound too hard." I say and he sighs.

"Not all there is- think of it like gunpowder, it's just powder until a spark ignites it. You need to be that spark Stiles." I look at Deaton confused, spark?

"If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that." Stiles looks at me seriously and I glance at Scott, hoping he knows something. When he gives me the same confusing stare in return we all look at Deaton.

"Let me try a different analogy. I used to golf. I learned that the best golfers never swing before first imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their mind and their mind takes over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish." He says and I nod.

"Force of will." Stiles repeats, but doesn't sound too convinced. "Hey, if this is going to work Stiles, you have to believe it." He says and inhales, using his hand as a gesture of 'inhaling that believe.'

Stiles looks at me, before doing the same thing. I can see Scott and Stiles silently saying something to each other, but I don't speak their bro-language so I have no idea.

"Sarah, let's go." He says and I nod. When we walk away I can't help but listen to Scott's and Deaton's conversation.

"Do you know, what Sarah is?" I hear Mr. Deaton say. "Uh, we know what she can do..." Scott says.

"She is called a tenebris motus, what literally translates to the darkness of the emotion." What?

"When she was bitten, she was given a gift, but that gift brings a lot of darkness with her. Have you um, seen any change?"

I think about when I sucked the life out of Erica and Isaac, I felt extremely powerful. Is that what Deaton means.

"No, I mean not that I know of. She's still the same sweet caring girl," somehow, that made me feel angry. Why did everyone assume I am so innocent? Why can't nobody see me as strong?

I stare ahead of me and gulp. Is this what Deaton means? The urge to proof myself? Oh God. What if I'm broken? What happens when I can't stop it.

"Good. I need you to tell me when she is starting to change. Know that if she's at her peek, there's no turning back."

"Sarah!" I snap my head to Stiles and flinch slightly. "Hey, you okay?" He asks and grabs my hand, but I quickly move it backwards. He looks at me suspiciously but doesn't say anything.

"U-um its nothing. Nevermind." I say and Stiles sighs. "Okay, let's go." I nod and sit down in the car.

I fidget with my fingers nervously, looking down. Stiles stops the car in the middle of nowhere and I look up at him. "What are you doing?" I ask and he sighs. "Waiting for you to tell me what's wrong." I frown and shake my head.

"Nothing. Why would something be wrong?" He cocks an eyebrow and I sigh. "I'm just- I'm afraid that I'm not gonna be who you guys want me too." I say and look at Stiles. "And I," I let out a nervous chuckle. "I really can't handle losing you, Stiles." I say and look at him.

"Hey, hey, you're not gonna lose me." He says and grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly. "Okay? Get that through your skull, I'll be here forever, whether you like it or not, yeah?" I give him a small smile and nod.

"Okay." I say and he chuckles. "You know you can tell me this stuff right?" I shrug and he starts the car again.

Hopefully tonight things are gonna go according to plan.

"I know. It's just that I don't want you to think I'm weak or something." I say and he sighs. "You- weak? You're one of the strongest girls I know. And I've met Allison." I chuckle and stare forward. "Just drive silly."