𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭

I insisted on going to the funeral with Stiles and Scott

I insisted on going to the funeral with Stiles and Scott. I can confront Isaac about his black eye- his father was making fun of him and he laughed, but when Noah asked about the black eye, his smile dropped.

I have a suspicion he caused his black eye, but Isaac never told me and I didn't wanted to pry. But now, I don't know. I think I should confront him about it. No, I'm gonna confront him about it.

We parked near the funeral of Kate and my eyes wondered around, wondering if Derek is here too. We hide quickly behind a statue and I just look behind me. "Yo," Stiles says and points at an old man, probably his 60's. "Who the hell is that?" Stiles asks and suddenly the man looks at us.

We move away so he can't see us and my eyes widen, my heart pounding. "Yes definitely an Argent." Scott says and after he and Allison interect I see her looking at me, and Scott waves. She gives us a tight smile and my eyes sadden, poor child.

"Hey, what if they're here for the funeral? I mean, what if they're is a non-hunting side of the family?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "There could be non-hunting Argents, that's possible right?" Stiles asks Scott looks at me, then at Stiles. "I know what they are, they're reinforcements," he says and I frown, looking back at the funeral.

Suddenly someone grabs me by the back of my coat and lifts me up, making me shriek in surprise. I see Noah lifting Stiles up also and I bite my lip, oops.

"Ah, the three of you. Unbelievable," he says and pushes us away from the funeral. "Pick up my tie," he says to Stiles and he does what he's asked. "I know, I'm supposed to ask," Stiles says and I look at the Argents one more time.

Scott walks behind us and we get into the police car. We get in, me at the front and Stiles and Scott at the back. "I can't believe this Stiles. You I get but dragging Sarah into this?" He asks and I look down.

"Dad I-" he tries, but Noah shakes his head. "You're supposed to know better," he says and I see Stiles eyes sadden. "I asked him too, please don't- don't punish him for something I did," I say softly, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm mad at both of you," he says and I gulp, nodding quickly. "Sorry," I say and look outside, feeling bothered that he's mad at me. "4-1-5 Adam," the walkie talkie says. "I didn't copy that, did you say 4-1-5 Adam?" He asks and I look at Stiles. "Disturbance in a car," he says and I nod.

"They were taking a heart attack victim, D.O.A. but on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em," the man replies and Mr. Stilinski raises his hands, confused. "What? Hit, the ambulance?" He asks and the man responds. "Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now, something got in the back. There's blood everywhere and I mean everywhere," I look away, the image of blood terrifies me.