Sanju!!!! aww how cute, Sanjana think in her mind.

''Back to Earth Sanjana'' Siddharth said when he saw that she was lost in her thoughts.

''Huh?''

''Where were you lost''

''Ahh, nothing so americano cappuccino, coming in just 2 mins till then wait here'' Siddharth nodded and Sanjana left after that Siddharth made her to that customer who was continuously staring at Sanjana.

''Hi, Mr.'' that man raised his eyebrows but somehow shooked his hand but Siddharth being Siddharth tightly hold his hand and that man whimpered in pain and started struggling so that he could free his hand.

''Ahh.. leave me what do you want?''

''Why is it hurting, you are just that much strong, huh?.'' that triggered his ego and he again started struggling but no use because Siddharth is way more stronger than him.

''You bastard leave me''

''Listen this time only your hand is hurting next time I can't gurantee what bones will hurt in your body and next day you will not able to see anyone, understand because the girl whom you were staring with disgusting eyes of yours is mine, so better be aware because I will always be near her'' with that he leave his hand with a jerk and move to his previous place and at the same time Sanjana came with the coffee.

''Here is your coffee'' she placed the coffee and was about to go but Siddharth held her hand.

''Sit with me'' she got shocked because it's her work time and she can't sit with the customer.

''But Siddharth manager-''

''Manager'' Siddharth shouted and manager came towards their side and he thought that something was done wrong by Sanjana.

''Yes sir, did something happen, I apologise from behalf--''

''Relax, nothing happen I just wanna ask that can she sit with me for some time as I have something to talk with her.'' manager got mentally relaxed and softly smiled.

''Sure sir, you go ahead and talk with her and moreover it's almost the break time''

''Now sit'' Sanjana reluctantly sit with him.

''Did you eat?'' Sanjana instantly bit her lips because she forgot to eat anything as now she is habitual of skipping food because no one care about her health except her brother.

''It means not, right'' Sanjana slowly nodded while Siddharth sighed and order food for her.

After when food arrive she got shocked by seeing this much food.

''Siddharth this is too much, I can't eat this much food'' Sanjana said with wide-eyes while Siddharth said sternly.

''No matter what I don't know anything you have to eat, and this is only little, did you see yourself first, you are looking weak, a pale body and I think you lost your weight too, am I right?'' at this time she was in tears so she looked down because she doesn't wanted to show her tears to Siddharth while Siddharth noticed it but didn't said anything.

''What happened, don't you like these variety of food'' he said when he noticed that she just kept staring at food while Sanjana shooked her head and started eating with a smile on her face because this is the first time that she feel love and care from anyone.

But she doesn't that someone was watching her every move and burned in anger after seeing her with a guy and then that someone was left while Sanjana was enjoying every moment of her being with Siddharth.

''Sanjana I wanted to ask you something'' Sanjana slowly looked up and give him a look to continue.

''Are you free on this weekend?'' 

''Why?'' she asked confusingly.

''Actually I want to take you somewhere, so can you join me'' she thinks for sometime, on weekends neither she have college nor any work it means if her parents asked her then she can make a excuse of work, for once she wanted to take risk, risk for falling in love with the man sitting infront of her, risk of choosing her freedom, her happiness over her family torture.

''Ok, we will meet at 8'o clock infront of this café''

''Why not your house?''

''Because I don't want to die so soon, as my family is a orthodox type family, they doesn't like type of things, so please understand'' she plainly lie because she knows if her family got to know then they will beat her till death and she can't say this to Siddharth now.

''Ok it's time to leave so we will meet on weekend at 8'o clock, ok till then take care and eat properly and from now on don't you dare to skip your food'' Siddharth warned her and she slowly nodded while looking down.

After that they left and it's also time for Sanjana to leave the house but that poor girl doesn't know what was waiting for her in the house.

That's all for today

Let's see what would happen to Sanjana and any guesses who could be that person who saw them together.

Till then stay tuned.....