159. Jai Courtney/Eric | Visiting Day *

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I was thinking about it....I might." You answered looking down from his penetrating gaze.

"You should.....Mark is doing very well and I am sure you will too." Eric took a step closer to you and you took a step back, your back hitting Four's apartment door. His masculine scent of musk, sweat and some type of spice tickled your nose and a feeling you have never felt before stirred just below your stomach. Eric looked down the hall on both sides to see if anyone was coming. He needed to take the chance and taste your lips. He could not let you leave without a small taste. Satisfied no one was coming he told you to close your eyes and you did without hesitation. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you even closer to him. The way he was leaning in you knew you were about to have your first kiss and your mouth slightly opened with anticipation. You heard Eric take a sharp intake of breath just before you felt his warm lips on yours. You were surprised at how light and soft his kiss was. You expected a harsh, demanding kiss because of his appearance but he took his time savoring your mouth. As his arm tightens around your waist, you felt his nails dig in your side. You realize he was holding back and it was tough for him. He finally pulled away from your lips, you opened your eyes and you noticed his eyes had turned to a darker blue.

"Y/N..." he whispered his thumb pulling on your bottom lip. "I will see you next year. Will you be ready for me?"

You looked up at him speechless and nodded your head yes. A crooked smile played on his lips as he turned and walked away. You were not really sure what you would be ready for but as you licked your lips to taste him you were pretty sure you had a good idea what you agreed too.

"You ready?" Tris asked grabbing your hand and Christina's.

"Yeah!" you and Christina shouted over the sound of the train and harsh wind.

"On three! One...two...three!" You, Tris and Christina launched off the train landing on the hard concrete of the roof top.

"Oh my God!" Christina laughed as all three of you realized you made it off the train in one piece.

"That was fun!" you laughed with her.

"Alright listen up." You heard a voice shout. You, Christina and Tris gathered yourselves and followed behind everyone as they made their way to the other side of the roof to a man standing on the ledge. Once you got closer you realized it was Eric. Tris heard your sharp gasp.

"Is that him?" Tris whispered. You had told your best friend Tris all about Eric and the kiss. You have been waiting a year just to see him again and there he stood larger than life on the ledge of the roof.

"Yes." You said breathlessly. He was better looking than you remembered. Eric's eyes scan the crowd, locked dead onto you and a small smile of satisfaction played on his lips. You quickly looked down at your feet.

"Do you know him?" Christina asked seeing the exchange between you two.

"I met him last year during visitation day." You explained. She did not need to know details of the visit. You bit your top lip as you continued to look down at your feet, your thoughts racing.

"You two Stiff's you're our first jumpers!" Eric called to you and Tris.

Your head snapped up. What? You were listening to the sound of Eric's sexy voice but your brain had not registered exactly what he was saying.

"We have to jump." Tris quickly whispered to you.

"But we just jump..." you were confused.

"You have to jump off the ledge to get into Dauntless." Christina explained.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"Come on we can do this." Tris assured you as she grabbed your hand and pulled you to the ledge. "I'll go first."