52. Noah Centineo | Bad Timing (II)

By : herscrunchiehairtie | Tumblr

Pairings: Noah Centineo x Reader

Warnings: little bit of fighting, confession, alcohol, smut 18+, unprotected sex (wrap it up kids!), oral (female receiving), orgasm denial, overstimulation, swearing

Summary: After Y/N ended the relationship she had with Noah, thanks to a big fight, she starts her new life. With a new job, new city and her own place. One night she meets the one and only who broke her heart.

Words: 6,5k+

----

„Yeah, sorry. I'm on my way, I'll be there in a few minutes, I just have to finish this. I can't leave until I got the calculation for Mr. Whitaker," you mumbled, holding the receiver between your shoulder and ear.

"Come on, Y/N. You can probably finish it on Monday, he won't even notice," your best friend whined. "Plus, I've been waiting for you for twenty minutes now. People are probably thinking that someone stood me up."

"I'm sorry, Liz, but this had to be done yesterday. You should've seen Mr. Whitaker's face today when it wasn't done. He was furious. I can't postpone this any longer," you sighed as you typed some more numbers in the system. "Maybe you can find some attractive guy and enjoy the night with him."

"Hm," Liz summed while she looked around the bar. "There are some cute guys around here, indeed. But I'll be waiting for you here. Hurry up, lil bean."

Liz hung up and left you alone to your work. It was late in the evening, everyone except the security guy at the entrance had already left for the weekend, it was just you up in the office.

It took you another thirty minutes until you had all the calculations right for Mr. Whitaker. With your head on the table and your hands balled to fists next to it you let out a big sigh and mumbled to yourself, "I need a tequila."

One last glance at the watch on your wrist convinced you to join Liz at the bar. So you shut down your computer and grabbed your coat, putting it on while you walked to the elevators. Once the doors of the elevator shut, you saw what a mess you were. Your hair was sticking to different directions and your lipstick was worn off except for the lip liner.

You sighed again and rummaged through your purse until you found your lipstick and applied it on. On the remaining way down you combed through your ponytail with your fingers and smoothed your slags. The bell ringed and the doors of the elevators opened before you rushed out.

"Have a good night Ms. Y/L/N," said the security guard Mr. Johnson as you left the building. You smiled at him and said your goodbye as you walked out.

The fresh night air hit your face while you walked down the side walk to get to the car park as soon as possible. It was a horror day for you, so all you wanted to do was drown a few shots, have a good night and then sleep until it would be too late to eat breakfast anymore.

Speeding down the streets of LA, you realized that you missed those kinds of nights back in Phoenix, where you lived the past few years. But it wasn't the future that you were imaginating. Phoenix wasn't your city, it was LA, where you grew up and left all your friends and family behind. But you needed a fresh start, so you moved to another state as soon as you finished studying. You always promised your best friend to move in with her in LA once you finished university but you couldn't go back. It all reminded you of him, Noah. You had your several dates, some men even got another date, some even a third one, but nothing serious happened.

Once you made it to the bar, you parked your car on the side of the street just around the corner and checked yourself in the mirror of your rear view. You applied some lipstick and loosened the tight ponytail and let your hair fall down your shoulders.