125. Tom Hiddleston | Stage Kiss

By : your-highnessmarvel

an I request a Tom hiddleston x Reader where reader is new to the acting business and they don't know how to perform a stage kiss so they ask Tom to teach them? And they both kinda realize "o shoot I'm in love?" I had that in my mind for quite a while but I'm not that good in writing haha. It's free for you to choose if you would like to make it a smut thingy or a fluff one I just,,,, really love the idea lmao. If you don't like to write that for whatever reasons that's fine too ♥

---

"You never listen to me!" he said, approaching you, anger ripping his features apart.

"Well I don't need you to tell me what to do!" you shouted back, feeling hot tears start to prickle behind your eyes. "I don't have to answer to you."

"Don't you see that all I want is to keep you safe?" he growled, his voice wavering between sadness and anger.

You swallowed a lump in your throat, staring into his blue blue eyes, searching his face. "I don't need you to do that," you whispered.

He was standing in front of you, inches away. His breathing was slow, and even though he was angry, his eyes were red with imminent tears. "I love you," he murmured, his thumb tracing a slight line on your cheekbone.

"And cut!"

You wiggled out of your character, blowing out a breath and laughing when Tom tapped you on the shoulder.

"Okay, guys!" the director bellowed from his place behind the monitor, "I want to take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow we do this again, but I think I'll make you guys kiss!"

Something churned in your belly. Anxiety.

Tom laughed. "Sure thing, boss!" he called out and smiled at you.

Your assistant came to give you a water bottle. He said something to you, but you weren't listening. Eyes stuck on Tom's retreating form across set, his shoulders tensed, his hair in a shamble. He wore a dark red-wine sweater and black jeans, which made the color of his hair stand out and the cerulean blue of his eyes evident.

You chased after him, the bubble of nervousness in your throat rising.

"Tom!" you said, catching up to him.

"Hey, Y/N," he answered, touching you lightly on your lower back. "Good scene we did there. You've got talent."

You smiled.

This was your first ever movie. You'd done commercials, infomercials, and kid shows before, but this was your first major contract and you really didn't want to mess it up.

"I need to ask you something," you mumbled. The sun blinded you for a second as you exited the stage and into the back alleys. It was hot and you could already feel the sweat building on your flesh.

"Go ahead," he said invitingly, showing you the way to his trailer.

Following, you said, "you know tomorrow, we've got to redo the scene and -um- kiss, right?" Your voice was tentative and shy, and you hated it.

"Yes," he responded, slowly, suspiciously. You'd arrived at his trailer, standing awkwardly in front of the door. When he saw your nervousness, he added, "would you like to come inside?"

You nodded adamantly, following him into the AC cooled, cozy interior of his trailer. It smelled of his cologne, manly and musky, and when you inhaled, you could almost feel your anxiety seeping away.

Almost.

"So what about tomorrow you wanted to know?" he asked. "I don't have anything you should be worried about getting, if that's your concern," he added with a chuckle.