Ankh Cookie

My first ever Oc cookie

A cookie specifically used to be made for a roleplay, but the creator's account got deleted sadly

!Story:

Ankh Cookie is a part of the Golden Cheese Kingdom and is the daughter's ruler of it. She is known for her generosity and kindness to peasants. She may be nice but she is cruel/wicked towards cookies who are not apart of the Golden Cheese Kingdom. Any interference with her causes you to turn into sand that blows away in the wind. She can created sandstorms and can suffocate you in the sand. She just do it to appease her neglective father and hope one day, her father can accept her. And as the oldest sibling, she is the most pressured daughter and her entire family relies on her. Rumors may be that she is under a mad curse.

She is given the power of the second life. Ever since half of her family was slaughtered/assassinated, she believed in that she was given a the power of the ankh to revive those who are unfairly killed.

Relationships: (can be changed)

(Admiration) Golden Cheese - "I'll punish those who disobey you!"

(Tension) Mischievous Ghost Cookie - "You don't scare me!"

(Tension) Coconut Seal Cookie - "Take whatever you need and scram!"

(Tension) Moss Cookie - "Who?"

(Trust) S'mores Cookie - "Be on my side! We'll punish those who doesn't deserve life!"

(Rival) Voodoo Doll Cookie - "All that magic gone to waste..."

(Tension) Lotus Bud Cookie - "To not or not trust your magic?"

(Rival) Mizu Megami Cookie - "Taking your jam means a lot to the Golden Cheese Kingdom!"

(Trust) Bayberry Cookie - "This said potion you gave me gave me is disgusting, but trust the process my father say."

(Trust) Nectar Of The Gods Cookie - "We shall work together and conquer Earthbread!"

(Friendly) Lilac Cookie (NPC) - "The only cookie I can trust."

(Rival) Yogurt Cream Cookie (NPC) - "Rival of our family tree. Watch me destroy your little, puny legacy."

(Tension) Scorpion Cookie (NPC) - "You are wanted. Turn yourself into jail, now. Otherwise it isn't none of my biggest concerns currently right now. I've got bigger problems."

Power: Support (Can revive fallen teammates but only once)

Ranking: Super Epic

Fighting in position: Middle

Class: Support

Ingredients: Ankhs

Regular Attack: Heals the entire team when she stomps her staff on the groundSpecial Ability: The princess summons a giant ankh descended from the sky and watches over the party

Special Ability: The princess summons a giant ankh descended from the sky and watches over the party. It increases DMG Resist and healing% for each cookie available on the field. Once the first cookie on your team has fallen, the ankh breaks and revives the fallen cookie onto the field will HP% depending on Ankh Cookie HP. She can no longer cast her skill after this.