"I don't think that this is a good idea Bryan maybe we should get the others first." Devin said as I heard the others in the background probably wandering where we went but I didn't listen and opened the door to the enclosure.

"Whao this place look cool." Kayla bear said in amazement as she walked inside with me following.

Once inside this place was huge and was kinda like a forestry/nature vide.

I wonder what kind of scp is in here I thought to my self as I took a look around but it didn't take me long to see the skeleton dino moving around the enclosure.

I stop what I was doing and ran behind a tree.

"Guys you were not suspose to go in there." I heard xylobear behind the door.

Before I could do anything else however another skeleton dino came out of no where a picked me up by my coat and walked to where the other dino and Kayla bear was.

"Ahhhh" I screamed because that startled me when I got picked up.

"Open the door." I heard Mario said behind the door before the door was open by either Xylo or Jon with Devin and Mario running in.

"Guys you were not suspose to go in there." Xylo bear said as he stayed where he was.

"Where is-... Hey give me back Bryan you overgrown skeleton lizard." Devin screamed as he went to the dino that was holding Bryan but was wack out of the way by the dino's tail.

"Ow." Devin said as he came into contact with the floor.

Jon pulled out his gun ready to shoot the Skeleton dino.

"Hey don't shoot them they are nice." Kayla bear said as she saw Jon ready to shoot from the door way between this containment cell and the hall.

"Nice?" Mario asked as he was being chase by the other one that was not holding Bryan.

"If they are so nice than ask them to give me Bryan back." Devin said.

Xylo bear entered the cell and notice how they were not eatting him so he went to where Kayla bear was. Once he got there the dino who had Bryan in its mouth set him down before standing guard.

"What?" I asked.

"They are not attacking us?" Xylo bear said as Jon, Devin, and Jon ran out of the cell because they were being chase by the dino that was not standing guard.

"Well we are not made of meat except for Bryan so I wonder why they are not attacking him." Kayla bear said in wonder.

Once of the dino gave Kayla bear something.

"Huh? Oh thank you." Kayla bear said as she got a slice of Pizza.

"Pizza do you have something else?" Xylo bear asked.

"I think they are treating them like they are their young." Mario said as I look around where he voice cam from I see that he with Jon and Devin are on the outside of the cell behind some glass looking into the cell.

"Oh hi guys." Kayla bear said.

"We think that they think your there young." Jon said.

"What but I'm not a baby dinosaur." Xylo bear said.

"Oh wait I finally figure out that this is an allosaurus scp." I said.

"Yep." Xylo bear said.

"Well thsi had be nice but we have to get to the next floor so move along." Devin said.

"Awww but-" Kayla bear tried to argued.

"No Kayla he is right we do need to move along." Xylo bear said.

"Wait before we go do you have baklava?" Kayla bear asked abd one of the dinos gave her the baklava.

"They have baklava!" Kayla bear said extremely happy that she finally got her baklava.

"Alright you have your baklava lets go." I said as we exited the containment cell and started to walk down the hall way.

As we were making our way to the stairs we heard a loud bang as something just busted out of something or two certain dinos breaking out of their cell.

"Come on guys they can't get through doors" Xylo bear said as the dinos were walking through the doors. "Well I stand corrected."

"Come on lets go." Jon said as he opened the doors infront of us and we all started to run.

Jon opened a room and himself, Mario, and Devin ran in.

"What are you guys doing get in." Devin said.

"Wait we will draw them away from here while you two go to the stairs." I said as me, Xylo bear and Kayla bear was drawing them away from them.

Once we were for sure that they made it out of here we started to make our way to the stairs. Once we got there we said our goodbyes Kayla bear was crying as we headed to the next floor.

Word Count 1437