ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Start from the beginning

The students stayed seated as they took out Eun Kyung.

"BRING ME BACK WUJIN YOU ASSHOLES!"

-

"I'm sorry about that. Please excuse her." The investigator said

"She's my cousin...how could you treat a victim like that?" Suhyeok asked

"I'm sorry, but she was getting out of hand."

"She lost her boyfriend."

"I'm sure she'll get over it."

"You don't get it. None of you ever will. Her relationship with Wujin, was special. Don't badmouth her."

Just like that Suhyeok and the others left the room. Eun Kyung was the last one to be questioned, but they didn't get any answers from her.

-

At night, the people were not able to sleep because they could hear Eun Kyung sobbing at night. She began to starve herself even though the guards told her to eat because of her baby.

-

"Miss, please eat." The guard begged

"I won't eat. Stop telling me what to do."

The guard sighed and removed his mask. He was young, maybe 20? And very handsome.

"Miss, your boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it if you continued to starve yourself. Didn't he tell you to name the baby?"

He only knew this because Eun Kyung would talk to him about Wujin, that's what  kept her to keep going.

"Why does it even matter? The baby won't have a father." Eun Kyung cried

"How about you tell me a story about him? But you must eat." He smiled kindly

"He was going to join track. He's really fast at running. I hoped he'd get a scholarship from it, I wanted to cheer him own."

Eun Kyung couldn't help but sob.

"I miss him."

"I'm sure you do miss. He must be missing you too."

"Where are you from?" Eun Kyung asked

"Seoul. I joined the military early. I wanted it out of the way."

"Now you're stuck listening to me."

"You keep me entertained. Your love life is...very interesting. From what I heard, many men chased after you, but you chose him. Why?"

"He actually cared about me...the only one who did. Wujin loved me. He...he really loved me. He wanted to actually know me, he didn't want my body. Wujin will always be the man I loved."

"Would you ever love again?" He asked

"No, I wouldn't. They will just leave me or use me."

"Is that what Wujin wanted?"

"He knows how stubborn I am. He knows I'll only love him."