[Vol 1] Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"I've learned Magical Arts From Charlotte-sama and also marksmanship in using a bow

"I've learned Magical Arts From Charlotte-sama and also marksmanship in using a bow. I always thought I should be fairly strong just in case." She said as I nodded at her.

"Do you know your magic aptitudes?" Linze asked as Yumina nodded with a smile.

"My Magical Aptitudes are wind, Earth, and Darkness. However I am only able to summon 3 familiars." She stated making me chuckle.

"Heh, Your like the opposite of Linze here. She has Water, Fire, and Light. While you have the 3 she doesn't." I joked as I received a pout from Linze.

"For the time being, why don't we take her along on a quest so we can test her?" Linze suggested as I nodded at that.

"Well then it's decided, Though if something dangerously does happen, Amaya will most likely be able to protect you." Elze said with a smile as I gave a sigh.

'Why does it seem like this was going to happen even without my choice?' I thought as the 5 of us went up to the desk to get said quest.

-Time Skip-

After Gating to the eastern forest, Me and The others began to walk along an open clearing as we had accepted a request to Subjugate 5 king apes.

As we we're walking though, Yumina suddenly stopped.

"Wait guys, Is it okay if I use summoning Magic before we enter?"Yumina asked as we all stared towards her.

"Go Ahead, I'm actually interested in seeing how this Magic actually works." I said as she gave me a smile before initiating her cast.

"Come Forth, Darkness; What I see Is A Proud Silver Wolf: Silver Wolf." She casted as a small pack Silver wolves appeared in front of her.

Giving a smile, She knelt down beside one of the wolves as she patted its head.

"These puppies will search for the king apes for us. Even when separated from me, We still communicate using Telepathy. They will inform me as soon as they find an ape." Yumina said as I gave a small smile and nodded.

"Go right ahead." I said as she smiled and glanced back towards the wolves.

"Well, Please help us out everyone."Yumina said as the wolves scurried off in their search, leaving us behind.

"So that's Summoning Magic, Very cool ability." I said as I currently had no spells like that.

"It certainly is, I'm sure that you can easily learn how to do it though, Amaya. All you have to do is make a contract with a Summoned monster, even a legendary beast will do. The puppies that I had just Summoned had a contract which wasn't difficult to fulfill. It was pretty easy." Yumina said as  I nodded.