The Rose-Red Tyrant

Start from the beginning

The blue haired male sighed, "I can't believe this. Textbook bullies at an academy that's supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages..." He said.

"Let's just go sit down." (Y/n) said, walking with her tray in hand, as the two males nodded, before walking to find a seat.

-----

Once they found a seat, they sat down.

"Aw, get over it already, It's time to chow like the wind!" Grim said, before taking a bite of his omelet, "This omelet is a fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese!"

(Y/n) nodded, with a flowery aura around her, "I wish my mother cooked this instead of cooking my face." She said like it was no problem, but to the three it was a shocker.

"(Y/n)! That's it! We're creating a protection squad for you!" The feline exclaimed, to which the two males nodded.

"Yeah! You may not have a problem with it, but we do!" Ace said, hitting her head gently.

"Anyone trying to harm you has to go through us!" Deuce said, hitting his fist against his palm.

The dual haired girl looked at them and smiled, which made the two males blush, "Thank you, but I'll be fine." She said.

The tanuki pouted, "Fine, but we're still creating the protection squad." He said, before taking another bite of his food, "We saw you guys' dorm, but what are the ones like?"

"Can I join the protection squad?" A familiar voice said, making the three turn and see Cater, but next to him was a green haired male with glasses, and had a clover marking on the side of left cheek, "I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven? Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

"Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace exclaimed.

"You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!" Grim said.

(Y/n) was the only nice one, so she waved at him, "Hello, Cater-senpai." She said, to which he smiled.

""Tricked" is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend my morning painting roses?  It's dorm policy! I was just following orders." The upperclassman said.

"And grinning like a fiend all the while." Deuce said, sighing.

"Now, now, Deuce-chan. Outside the dorm, I don't care what rules you follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!"

"Please. Do not call me Deuce-chan."

The green haired male next to him let out a chuckle, "That's how Cater shows he cares."

"And who are you?" Ace said.

"Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a junior at Heartslabyul, like Cater here." He said, smiling, before turning to the girl, "And you must be (Y/n), the new prefect from that dump of a—ah, I mean, the "rustic" dorm. I heard the whole story from Cater. Thanks for looking out for our boys yesterday."

(Y/n) nodded, "No problem." She said, as the other three sweatdrop since their upperclassmen never saw the inside of the dorm.

The orange haired male sighed, "I don't recall inviting you to sit with us..."

Cater smiled and brought out his phone, "Hey now, we're all from the same dorm, right? Let's try to get along. Here, gimme your digits."

The girl only stared at him, before blinking a few times, "I don't really have a phone. I do, but it must've been left in my world..." She said, trailing off.