Boston pt 29 (smut)

Start from the beginning

(Outfit looks like this)

Once I was in my costume I went on set. Chris came over and kissed my cheek. He handed me his tea and I took a sip.

He stared at me and I smiled.

"Stop staring." I said softly.

"You look good today." He said.

I put my jacket on, being that we were going outside soon. Chris kissed my cheek and I smirked at him.

"Are you horny?" I asked lightly, knowing he was from his lust filled eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." He whispered. I giggled and held his hand as we walked out to our house that we work on.

I got inside and took off my coat, handing it to my assistant on set, Kelsey.

My makeup artists fixed my wig and everything. I was ready for the day.

.....................................................

"Alright. That's a wrap for the day. Great job." Morten said.

We all got out our our costumes. I got my wig off and changed into my sweats and sweatshirt again.

After a few minutes chris came in.

"Yeah! Have a good night!" he said and got into my trailer. I smiled at him and grabbed my purse.

"Hey-wait." He said. I stopped in my tracks and gave him a look.

"What's up?" I asked.

He came up to me and I held my breath. He was going crazy all day. He always had his hand on me when we weren't filming.

"I'm sorry for being so touchy today it's just..." he said as he put a piece of hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him. "I know."

"Can we?" He asked. "I really need you."

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as he said that.

"Here?" I asked.

"You have that bedroom." He whispered.

"Yeah but-"

"I know I'm not good in trailers." He said.

I held his face and stroked his cheek.

"I know a place." I said.

"Is it far away?" He asked.

"No love." I said. It was dark out already so this would be perfect.

He nodded lightly and I looked down at his almost painful looking boner.

"Sweetie." I said and laughed.

"I'm down so bad." He whined and chuckled. He held my waist lightly.

"Okay. Let's go fix that." I said.

Good thing I still had the mattress in the back of my car from when we went on a road trip.

I had an suv and took it on a road trip with Lizzie a few years back. We took this car in the  winter sometimes cause it had snow tires.

I brought Chris out to the suv and we drove to a little dark parking lot.

He looked at me.

"Are we having car sex?" He asked.

"Sort of." I said as I unbuckled. I climbed over the seats into the back.

Chris looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on." I said. He unbuckled and came in the back.