Honeymoon pt 1

Hey guys. First chapter. Please enjoy and comment tons! Also this is set two days after where we left off.
"Christopher we are leaving soon!" I said. "I want to go to Fiji now please be ready!"

"Honey. Calm." He said. I gave him a look and tapped my foot.

"Is she always like this? All impatient?" Sebastian asked as he came and hugged me from behind.

"Someone just wants to be in a bikini and look tan in a private Airbnb." I replied. Chris came over and kissed my forehead.

"I promise you, you will get that. We have a week and a half there." Chris said.

"And you have the best people watching your house and dog." Sebastian said and smirked.

"Yeah says the one that threw a party in his tiny condo in Atlanta." I said. He giggled and continued on his cereal.

"That was before I had a man that keeps me grounded." Sebastian said.

"New man, new you I guess." I said and Scott laughed.

"He's not new though." Scott said. "It's been a year and a half."

"I want wedding bells to be heard." I whispered.

"Let me finish endgame. Cause Chris's contract is up. And so is yours." Sebastian said.

"Whatever." I said. Chris wrapped his arms around me.

"Can we go?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. Sebastian and Scott came over and gave both of us big hugs.

"Have fun. Don't have too much sex." Sebastian said.

"Seb!" Scott said. I laughed and looked at Chris.
Chris smirked at me above me.

"By the way.... How was the sex the other night?" Scott asked.

"Well you see-" Chris put his hand over my mouth.

"No." Chris said. "That's private."

"I tell you about my sex all the time Chris. And then you blab your mouth to y/n. Why can't I ever hear about yours?" Scott said. Sebastian gave Scott a confused look.

"What?" Sebastian asked. Scott waved him off. I snickered.

Chris slowly removed his hand from my mouth, afraid that Sebastian might be mad.

"It was good. It was normal, well, no. It wasn't. But it was really good." Chris said.

"No. He's wrong. Lizzie called me in the middle of the night and Chris was a bitch to me." I said.

Sebastian gave Chris a look.

"Not like that. I was a brat." He corrected. Sebastian nodded.

"Okay. I really wanna go." I whined. Scott came over and hugged both of us again, along with Seb.

"Call us if you really need us, other than that, don't." Chris said.

"Okay, love you both." I said.

"Happy honeymooning!" Scott said as we walked out.

..............
"Y/n how was the wedding?" A paparazzi asked.

"It was good, thank you." I said.

Chris got out of the car too.

"Chris we saw a few of the Twitter pictures. How was the wedding experience for you?"

"Really good." He said and grabbed our stuff.

After taking a few pictures they left us alone.