Filming pt 7

{1 week later}

"Did her bottles get cleaned?" I asked in the car.

"Julie can clean a bottle y/n" Chris said.

We were driving to my first day on set. I was definitely nervous because Hayley was on set, and because it was my first full day alone without Mar.

"You'll do perfect stop with your in your head stuff." Chris said. I gave him a look and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and held it in his while driving.

"At least don't act like you're nervous. You're better than Hayley and act like you're unbothered." Chris said.

"Oh trust me. The minute I fucking step in I will be in my bad bitch mode." I said.

......................

"So you got a new suit." Colin said.

I looked at it

I looked at it. It was a lot like Scarlett's suit. I liked that it added to the sister thing. The sketch even had my long blonde hair in it too.

"I like it." I said. He made me go put it on now that my hair was in their light curls and my makeup was done.

I walked out and saw Scarlett now in my trailer.

"How does he keep it in his pants?" She asked.

I smiled at her and went over to the mirror to look.

"And we get mad at fans for sexualizing us. Oh fuck." I said as I looked in the mirror.
"Oh shit maybe I get why. This piece is fucking everything."

I turned around and looked at my ass and practically gasped. Everything about my body looked so good.

"Make Hayley fucking jealous. Like she's in two seconds of this movie why the fuck is she here?" Scarlett asked.

"To try to get some of my husband." I said and fixed my hair.

I grabbed my phone and Scarlett got up.

"You ready?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

We walked out of the trailer and out to the studio. I went inside and everyone was talking amongst themselves.

I found Chris and came over to him. He was talking to Mark, Hemsworth, Jeremy, and Robert.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Y/n I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Chris Hemsworth said.

I came over and hugged him.

"Not since the wedding. It's great to see you. And mark." I said and gave him a hug.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." He said and hugged me tight.

I gave Jeremy a hug.

"How's it being a mama?" He asked.