Filming pt 6

"Look at those girls." Chris said as he came in freshly showered. I was sitting feeding Mariana a morning bottle. He kissed my cheek and grabbed an apple.

"Y/n make sure to give yourself a bit of time today. Just to read or whatever while the baby is taking a nap. You've done a lot." Chris said and took a bite of the apple.

"Of course." I said and smiled at him. "What time are you done today?" I asked.

"One." He said.

"Ooo not bad. I'll see you later then." I said.

"You should call the nanny so that I can take you out." Chris said. I gave him a worried look.
"She's an angel."

"I know. I'm just a little nervous." I said.

"This is a perfect test run." Chris said. "And you really need to get out."

I gave him a disapproving look and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"We can go wherever you want. Just the two of us. A date with my freaking wife. Maybe you even go get your nails while I watch the baby for an hour before? I just need you to do something for yourself. Please?" Chris asked.

"Yes. Okay yes that sounds nice." I said. He smiled and kissed my head and grabbed his keys.

"Perfect. I love you. I'll see you at like 1:10. You better be ready to go by that time." He said.

"Will do. I love you more." I said. He kissed Mar's head and walked out.

I smiled at a smiling Mariana.

"Yeah I know. He makes me really happy too." I said. She cooed at me and I kissed her soft dark hair.

I changed her and put her into her self rocking cradle. She cooed and touched at the little stars that hung above her.

I smiled at her and dialed the number of the nanny, Julie.

She answered almost right away.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey Julie this is y/n evans. Is there a chance that you could watch Mariana today?" I asked.

"Absolutely. What time do you want me over there?" She asked.

"Can you do like four?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said.

"Okay thanks. See you then." I said and hung up.

I looked at Mar still playing with her stars and smiled. I saw that Chris had texted me.

Hubby: did you call yet?

Me: yes sir. She said yes. We leave at four.

Hubby: good. Call your nail place too sunshine.

Me: havent heard that nickname in a while.

Hubby: you want me to say it more? ;)

Me: yeah. Love you <3

Hubby: love you too

I called my nail place and made an appointment for 1:30. Mariana started fussing so I picked her up and she was happy again. She always liked being in peoples laps and playing with their hands.

I decided to just put a blanket over the two of us and put on some tv. She was the easiest baby.

"Mariana joy you are just so well behaved. I feel like that's gonna change soon or something." I say to her.