Chapter 1: New Partner Pokemon

As the Taxi stopped in Viridian city. Jessie got out of the taxi as she began making her way to towards Route 1. As she reached Route 1, she sent out both her Arbok and Lickitung.

"Arbok," Arbok looked around at its surroundings after being called out, then back at Jessie, seeing no danger making it confused about why he was called out of his Pokeball.

"Arbok and Lickitung. We are officially disbanded from that lousy organization, Team Rocket, and now we're free to do whatever we please," Jessie said, looking at the two Pokemon next to her.

Lickitung sighed and licked Jessie's face. "Lickitung!" [Thank you. I don't want to deal with any more Thunderbolts.]

Jessie sighed as she wiped the saliva from Lickitung off of her beautiful face. She then recalled Lickitung as she continued walking through Route 1 towards Pallet town with Arbok slithering next to her as her protection.

'I just hope Professor Oak doesn't hold any grudges from the last time I was here with James and Meowth.' Jessie thought with a sigh as she looked up at the sky that was getting dark, deciding to stop for some rest soon.

••••

The Next day in Pallet Town...

Ash, Brock, Misty, and Tracey are gathered inside the living room of Professor Oak's place, looking at a picture of an older man on Professor Oak's computer.

"Who is that?" Ash asked.

"That is Kurt...the famous Pokeball designer," Professor Oak explained."If anyone could figure out the GS ball, it would be Kurt."

"Ash, I would like you to go to Azalea Town and take the ball to him," Professor Oak said.

"But Professor, if we go to see Kurt. Ash will miss the Johto League," Misty stated.

"No, no, no..." Professor Oak said, waving his hands and shaking his head."It won't take you out of your way, and I'm sure Ash would enjoy meeting him, right?"

"I sure would, Professor Kurt, like a big celebrity!" Ash said excitedly.

"This will work out perfectly. Take the GS ball and head straight ahead west to New Bark Town, where great things await you. That's why it called that town where new beginnings blow."

The window then flew open as a powerful gust of wind blew inside.

"What do you mean, new beginnings?" Ash asked.

"New beginnings in the Johto League, of course!" professor Oak said, waving a finger. "As luck would have it, New Bark town is where all trainers have to sign up to participate and compete in the Johto League!"

"Great, we will go there first. Then take the GS Ball to Kurt in Azalea Town," Ash said.

"Don't forget I'm counting on you."

"Just leave it to me."

"Pika!"

"And don't you worry, Professor, I will be there to keep my eye on him the whole time."

"You mean you to be there to keep an eye on us the whole time. There is not a pretty girl in sight," Misty said.

"Well, maybe I am a little more increased in girls than in geography!" Brock chuckled.