Prologue

"You three are such a disgrace!'

The team rocket trio flinched as they knelt down with their gaze on the floor, listening to their boss Giovanni yell at them with another recent loss to Ash and his friends.

" I thought I could expect better from your success rate in the past. You completed multiple missions in the past, but since your assignment at the viridian city Pokemon center, not only did you get beat by a kid and his friends, and continue to get best by him instead of stealing his Pikachu. you had this mission for two years now, and you still FAILED!"

James lifted up his head. "But sir-" However, he was cut off.

"SILENCE!  I don't know why I bother to let you three continue to allow to try that Pikachu over the past few years, hoping you finally succeed," Giovanni said. He petted his Persain next to him.

A long silence filled the air of team rocket leader's office as the trio got nervous when Giovanni cleared his throat. "Even though you three have been in the organization for a couple of years now, I don't see no potential in keeping you here. You are hereby dismissed of organization and are to return the uniforms tomorrow. Leave my office."

The trio jerked their heads in shock and disappointment as they heard that they were fired.

"DID I STUTTER? I SAID LEAVE!" Giovanni bellowed as he slammed his fist on the table. The trio high-tailed it out of the office and then outside.

••••

"I can't believe i-it..." Jessie stuttered as she walked away from the Team Rocket headquarters.

"We were f-fired, Jessica, you have to believe sooner or later," James said as he looked at his red hair female partner.

"Yea, but now what are we going to do now?" Meowth their Pokemon partner as they continued walking.

"I don't," Jessie answered."We haven't thought about anything but being in Team Rocket these couple of years."

James nodded."That's true, but hey, look on the bright side, guys, we're now free from Team Rocket and being criminals."

"Yeah, but everyone in Kanto knows us," Meowth stated. "I don't think anyone will trust enough to give us a job."

The trio sighed as they reached the main road of Celedon City and reached the main Square. Jessie started walking to the left."Well, guys, my place is this way. I will see you both tomorrow."

James waved as he started walking to the left."Later Jess."

Meowth lifted up his paw. "See ya tomorrow.

••••

The next day Jessie got dressed in an elbow-length lavender shirt and white pants with a red belt and wore black high-top shoes. She then put on a heart shape locket and her green earrings.

She sighed and looked at a picture of her mother before grabbing a blue bag and headed out of her apartment and downstairs with her old Team Rocket uniform.

She walked out of the apartment building and headed to Team Rocket headquarters that was located in the back of the city; she returned her uniform and her membership card and began to walk out of the building running into Cassidy.