010.

(This is not proof read cause I'm to lazy right now, so enjoy anyways ;) Word Count: 1108)

Maddy had come over recently to hang out with Cassie and she helped me sneak my phone back from my mom. The first thing I did was click on Ashtray's contact. He had wondered where I was and if I was okay so I replied with a simple, 'I'm good! I got grounded for skipping school...' he just said 'I'm glad ur ok. Ttyl ma.' And that was the end of it. I watched TikTok for the next two hours, making sure no one could hear my phone. When I finally heard the TV turn off downstairs I hurried into my mom's room to put the phone back where I found it. Knowing I wouldn't be able to get out now without her seeing me, I walked to her bathroom and stood there.

She jumped a little when she saw me. "What are you doing in here?" She asked while looking at my phone, making sure I hadn't touched it. "Oh.. um, do you have any tampons? I started." I rubbed the back of my arm. She sat down on her bed then, staring at me. "Yeah. Check under the sink." She said as she fell back on her bed. "I'm going to sleep, I love you Hayden." She finished. I walked to her door. "Night mom. Love you." I turned her light off and walked out.

To my luck Maddy was heading toward the stairs, and I just so happened to have a question for her. "Hey! Wait, come here." I pulled her downstairs and around the corner. "Can you do me a tiny favor?" I asked, smiling as sweetly as I could. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Depends on what it is." She answered. "K well, I don't want anyone to think I'm dead so can you like, maybe get me a phone?" I asked. She gave me an evil smirk and nodded, we connected our pointer fingers before she left.

I walked back to my room and fell into my bed, staring at the ceiling. My body move slightly as I felt the mattress sink in next to me. "What are we staring at?" I heard Lexi's voice as I continued to look at my ceiling intently. "It helps me think." "About what?" She asked. "Everything I guess. But if you want specifics, why mom doesn't think I'll be safe with Ash." I answered, breaking my trance to look at her. "Well he is a wannabe gangster..." she joked, to which I chuckled. She looked down to my hand and locked her fingers with it. "I don't know Hayden. But for the record, he's happier when he's with you, Fez and I have seen it." "Thanks Lex." I returned the soft smile she had given me.

We sat in a comfortable silence as we looked at the ceiling, eventually Lexi spoke up again, giving me the inside on parts of her play. I expressed how excited and proud I was for her. I fell asleep with our hands still together. I was awoken as I felt Lexi try and move her hand out of mine. "Hey. I'm gonna go to sleep, okay?" She said quietly. "Do you maybe wanna sleep in here? I'll just end up in your bed anyways." I was silently hoping her answered would be yes. "Sure, just let me go put some pajamas on. I don't really want to sleep in this." She pointed to the plaid dress she was wearing, I laughed and nodded. I crawled under my blankets and closed my eyes.

-

"Get up, you're going with me to run errands." Mom said, leaning on my doorframe. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. "Okay, cool I guess." I mumbled. She walked away and put on some grey sweatpants with an oversized black T. After I had brushed my hair and teeth I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "I made some waffle's if you want them." Lexi called out from the living room. I sat down at the table and stared at the wall, seeing as I had no phone for entertainment. Cassie walked into the kitchen then with a plate of waffles, when she sat down I stood up with my waffles and walked to the living room.

I sat in between Lexi and my mom, shoving the last bit of my food into my mouth. "You're seriously still doing that? Put your plate in the sink so we can go." Mom rolled her eyes as she grabbed her keys. I looked at Lexi who shrugged her shoulders at me. "You want me to go?" She asked. "That's super sweet Lexi-bear, but do what you want, it's not like it would change mom's mind on anything." I sighed, we were by the door now as I pulled on my shoes. She pat my back and made her way to the kitchen to clean up her mess.

-

I was pushing the cart down the aisle while my mom looked at the stuff on the shelves. "Can you go get some syrup from the aisle next to us?" She asked out of nowhere. I nodded my head and abandoned the cart. I turned the corner and saw a familiar ginger being accompanied by a blonde. "Excuse me weird ginger man, can you move out of the way of the syrup please?" I asked as I walked behind them both. "Hayden!" Faye exclaimed as she pulled me in for a hug. "Sup kid, been forever." Fez said. "Hey Fez, hey Faye, I've missed you both."

"Where ya been kid?" Fez asked. "Well my mom figured out I skipped school and she said I wasn't allowed to see you guys anymore." I answered his question. "What a bitch!" Faye said under her breath, I nodded. I backed up and peeked around the shelf to make sure my mom wasn't coming. "Aye kid?" Fezco spoke up again. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "If you can find a way, just let me know you're ok every now and then, okay?" He asked. "Sure." I said softly, a smile resting on my lips.

I heard my mom say my name. "Damn Suze... Fez can you do me a favor? Can you just tell Ash I'm doing good, and maybe that I miss him?" I asked in return. He gave me one quick nod. "No offense Faye, but he doesn't talk to you anyways. I'll see you guys sometime I guess. Love ya'll." I finished. "Love ya kid." Fez said.