" I have become quite weak and it has been proving very difficult for me to handle or control this huge gang all by myself. My men look up to you and follow you more than me. You are undeniably a great fit for the position of the leader. So, I have decided to hand over the position of Leader to you. " he said. I looked at him suspiciously.

" Out with it old man, We both know you don’t like me, and you wouldn’t want anything good for me. Let alone handing me over the gang, the greatest and only power you have. Why are you making me the leader so early, a man like you wouldn’t want to give it away so early and easily. I know you can still keep it under check and you would want to keep the gang under your control as long as you can" I fired at him in a calm voice.

After a few seconds of silence he replied, " True, I don’t want to give you my position. Not so early at least. But sadly for the past few years the gang has been going out of control. They don't follow my orders and do whatever they please. I never had a right hand man, there’s no one I trust in the gang. So it’s getting harder to get info on the ones that disobeyed me. There are too many members, I can't simply just keep my eyes over everyone, It's so hard to find who did  what amongst all these members. Thus I couldn’t punish or stop them. So I'm handing the gang to you. " He paused.

"That's the reason? I'm sure you're not a man with such high morals or virtues. You wouldn’t care if they did some wrong shits. In fact you’ll probably like it if they committed more crimes. What's the real reason,tell me " i ordered in a serious tone. He was getting on my nerves already. If he doesn’t give a straight answer things might get a bit messy.

"Recently a few months ago,  some of the members got into a  big fight with the police. The fight resulted in a huge crossfire between my men and the police. A lot of citizens died during that. I don't give two shits about who died. But this caught the higher ups and the governments attention. I couldn’t find out the main culprits behind this incident. Police think I ordered this crossfire. They've started investigating more. My gang is already falling apart as they disobey all my orders. And the government is trying to take advantage of this and remove the gang for good. If I try to do anything at all to cover up the incident, that might end up making the situation even worse. At this rate the gang really will get destroyed. ".

" I can't let this gang get destroyed.  You have enough man power, equal to mine or more.  And you can control it way better than me. My men fear you, but at the same time respect you. Which I hate. But you are the only hope right now. Take the title. You save this gang and in return get the whole gang.  It's a win win for both of us"

" So you messed up, and now You're wanting me to clean up your mess. You're such a pussy" I snickered.

I didn't need his men, I would dispose of his men the moment I get them anyways. But catching them all is gonna be a pain in the ass. If his men know of my plans, either they'll rebel or they'll flee. Both are bad outcomes. Taking the offer might be my best  chance at catching them all at the same time. He was looking at me, waiting for my response.

Smirking I said "Fine. I'll take it. I'll 'save' the gang. But I'm doing this for me, not you. I'll go now. " he looked relieved. I then left his room and went to mine happily. I didn’t know it would be so easy, I never thought a day would come when he'd be so useless that he'd need my help. He has no idea what's coming for him. Thinking of ways to torture him, I went to sleep.

****The next day****

I went out with Sky, my right hand man and most trusted person. I also took two more of my trusted men. I was collecting info on all the hideouts, gang houses and all the businesses Claymour gang had. I had to take care of those from now on. In the afternoon, we needed a break. We were gonna enter a cafe nearby,  but Sky started to urge us to go to a cafe he saw on Internet. Apparently it was a cat themed cafe and he went crazy over it. He's always been a cat addict. No one could guess from his bulky appearance that he'd have such a soft side.

We went to the cafe and I cringed. It was cat themed and very cute. Even the name was "UwU Cafe".. Eww... Who named it that..it’s too much. After cringing a little more I went inside, the rest following me. The whole restaurant became silent. The workers stopped working. All eyes on us, fear evident. Customers started to get out without taking their orders.

It happened all the time, I quite liked it to be honest. I liked the fear they had for me. We sat on a table. I was sure it would take at least take ten minutes for anyone to gather the courage to come up to us and take our orders. But suddenly I heard a voice asking our orders. The voice was soft and almost sounded phenomenal. But what intrigued me the most was that the person didn’t sound like she was afraid. I looked up and my breath hitched.

Those dark long hair, the pale skin looked so soft making me resist the urge to glide my fingers on it, the little pink blush on her cheeks which looked natural, her thick long eyelashes and button nose.. But most of all,  her eyes.. Her eyes were the prettiest shade of blue I'd ever seen. Although she kept her head down all the time while taking our order, I could still see them and I was mesmerised.

My heart beat started getting faster. I've had the prettiest and sexiest models going around me, trying to allure me. Even models couldn't make me feel anything near this feeling. How could she make me feel like this without even trying. She didn’t wear much make-up. I could tell because of the few models I dated before, their faces were always literally caked with makeup.. 

I never intended on dating them seriously though. In fact dating in general was something that I never wanted to do. I only dated them to get through some of the connections. And I only took them to dinners, no skin ship, no kissing ,no nothing. They knew the consequences if they tried to touch me..

They were all pretty. But she looked ethereal to me . As if god had sent down an angel who was made to take my breath away with a glance .

She took our order and walked away, I kept staring at her until she was out of my sight.

I had never felt or acted like this before. And I knew I needed her. I wanted her.