Of course, physically, they were similar. Same hair, same physique, even the same Capitol smile. Their attitudes were alike when inside the Capitol, both of them had to be charming and seductive. They were basically made to be sex symbols, the Capitol darlings.

Back in Four, those features died down considerably. No one could deny that both were charming and seductive, but those weren't their only traits. They were more than what the Capitol made them be, and that appeared not to reach everyone's attention. Sometimes, even Delia commented about her surprise whenever Finnick or Melo let their Capitol character aside.

"Morning, Dove. Where's mum?" Her brother asked. He was still half asleep as he looked around the room.

"Good Morning. I think she and Mags chased Delia out. They probably are either nagging or getting nagged." Dove commented. It was pleasant to have her sense of humour somewhat back. "Should we wake Finnick up? He'll miss breakfast," she added.

"No, let him sleep longer. He has barely slept anything since the games started," Melo replied as they both looked at the boy. "His nightmares got worse during the games?" Dove asked plainly.

"Yes, but that wasn't the only reason. He wouldn't leave the television or stop meeting with possible Sponsors." Melo replied with a serious face. He remembered the worst day of Dove's games. His sister had completely lost it in the Arena after her ally's death, and the only one who knew what to do about it was the boy she supposedly barely knew.

"When you fell to your knees after seeing blood on the floor, he told everyone we needed to send you something. The cameras showed your partner going in your direction. You can imagine how crazy everyone was becoming. Finnick kept saying to send something that would make you pull yourself back together. You had lots of Sponsors so getting anything wouldn't be difficult." He continued explaining.

"And then, he shouted 'A trident. She needs a trident'. Needless to say, we all looked at him as if he was crazy. But he insisted, and said something about an agreement with you. We couldn't say no after that. I'm surprised it worked. . ." Melo muttered, looking at the sleeping boy who had basically saved his little sister's life.

"Finnick told me to never get close to a trident unless I was in a dangerous situation. I didn't immediately understand when I saw the trident, thought. It wasn't until my partner appeared that I realised what the gift meant." Dove said. She moved slightly, trying to not wake Finnick up as she caressed his hair. "He saved my life. I honestly can't stop owing him."

"What do you even owe him, to begin with?" Melo asked with a playful smile. The joke was meant to lighten up his sister's mood, which didn't seem to work.

"I owe him for saving your life, for teaching me things about the Arena. Heck, I even owe him for my mental stability. . ." If she had to mention everything Finnick had done for her, it would be a never-ending list. But, what she didn't know was that Finnick secretly kept his own never-ending list about the things she had done for him.

"Well, the mental stability part works for both of us, so don't worry about that one." Finnick's playful tone startled them. Dove and Melo froze at the sound. Neither expected him to be awake. "No, keep stroking my hair," he said as he looked at Dove with puppy eyes. A light smile formed on her face, surprising not only herself, but also the boys, as she continued to play around with her friend's hair.

"Were you listening to everything, or did you just happen to listen to the last part?" She asked. Surprisingly, her mind was clearer than when she had woken up. Something like smiling wouldn't have been possible mere moments ago. The things you make me do. Dove thought as she ruffled the boy's hair.

"When you moved, the sun got in my eyes. I couldn't sleep after that, but I wanted to hear what you two were talking about. It was about me, so I technically didn't do anything wrong." His attempt to defend himself made Melo snort. He had heard those type of excuses from him before.